What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of pins with powdercoated legs

My god there are awful colours on that thread. There are some pins and colours that work, but to many coloured just for the sake of it. Original for me is the starting point. Only add mods or other stuff is if adds something. Just my opinion

That's why I asked Ronnie about the colours. If I asked for green legs and got that I'd be more than disappointed..lol

Would like to see the legs done in the exact green colour used in the Scared logo on decal.

That's why I asked Ronnie about the colours. If I asked for green legs and got that I'd be more than disappointed..lol

Would like to see the legs done in the exact green colour used in the Scared logo on decal.
A good shop should be able to match the colour. You'd probably have to take a colour chart and match it yourself and then hand it over

Never thought of the colour chart. Guess I could pick one up at B&Q get match to decal and hand over..
When I was doing my legs on a game I asked if I could take a colour chart away from a paint shop. They wanted to charge me £10 to borrow the colour chart because it's the only one they had.
Colour chart from b&q would be suitable. Personally I'd only have them done if they were old DE games or sterns that have gone rusty. I love the stainless on bally Williams games

Back
Top Bottom