What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Phantom of the Opera

Cool game - only played it once back at one of the Margate Shows ...2003 or 4 ???? Don't see many around for some reason , production numbers were lowish but not super low.

Art is great , by Paul Faris who did Centaur and Batman also, and a whole load more I'm sure.

Why do so many people selling stuff lie about condition? Doesn't make sense and you end up with an unhappy buyer.

I would have beaten the prick round the head with it.

The main thing is the second playfield has helped so much with spare parts that I would have been lost without it.
Yes its a let down that I could not use the playfield but seeing it now to how it was has spurded me on , knowing that at the end I will have a fully working machine that I can be proud of. Its going to be way better than the machine I bought at first with no hope of any spare parts.
Keep watching for more pic's and updates.

The Phantom lives !!!!
After installing a Rottendogg power board it has ironed out a load of problems.
Also many thanks to @lukewells who has helped get the Phantom back on its feet, he has done loads on this and I am very grateful, Cheers.
So we just have one or two tweaks to sort out then she will be fully operational and ready for her trip to the south coast to the Slam.
Really chuffed with this and off now to get those tweaks done and play a few games.
Will post some pics shortly.

Excellente ! Looks like I need to get over to yours again soon before the Slam weekend. :)

No worries, will be seeing you later to try and put a score on your StarTrek.

Back
Top Bottom