What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Pets pinball (rare)

I've played this and I have to say it's a minter. . . . probably Elwin's best design.

I do think that people are being a bit harsh with some of the comments.

It could have gone to ebay for more money but the seller is trying to keep it in the community.

ok you caught me, this is the next game in the rewrite list, jpop twisted my arm yet again. And, A sneak peek at the new code for v2 you lucky people :)

IMG_2138.jpeg

Right, here we go......

1/Ah, bad timing, if only you'd posted it last week (interchangeable with next week).
2/ shame, I've already got one.
3/ I'd love it, but no room at the moment
4/ I'd love it, but car just had MOT
5/ HOW MUCH?!! Only cost £9.99 in my day.
6/ WOW that went fast. Can I call dibs if seller pulls out.

GLWS! 😁

Not one for the beginners this the outlanes are brutal and will punish you for the slightest mistake all day long, then 1 in every 500 games things will just click and youll start banging your balls around the playfield making that upper playfield your bitch.. Shot form left lower flipper to right upper back down to right lower to left upper is a real 'pinball moment'.. Some of the best dots on any pin of its era, astounded this took so long to sell if my pinshed build was complete, global supply chains weren't an issue and petrol costs weren't so high I'd be renting a van to come pick this beauty up stat.

Damn, I snoozed, I losed.

Really hope this wasn't the Ultimate CE edition, the one with the upgraded woofa, invisi- plastic and shaky motor?

Back
Top Bottom