What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PETERBOROUGH - where to play?

KRZ

Registered
Hi All,

I'll be in Peterborough for a couple of days next week. I wonder if there are any places where I could have a few games?

Thanks for any tips.Cheers.

There's a Popeye at Bar62 in Ely but it's not in Peterborough. You'd need to get the train or drive. The East Anglian Pinball Show is held there on 27&28 June.

If its about Popeye then, before you comment, I must add that I had my STTNG in there and it wasn't very popular. The feedback was that it was far too difficult. The local punters judge games on how much they enjoy playing a game rather than anything written online and the takings do not lie. So far I have had 3 tables in Bar62 and they absolutely loved Independence Day, disliked STTNG, but are relatively happy with Popeye. The big question is what to get next! I think another Data East game with an easy multiball (tri-ball) is what the punters like. R&B would be good or JP perhaps. Even a LW3 would suffice. Just need to find one at a reasonable price that isn't in Scotland or NI. Never-the-less, the entire East Anglia region is a bit of a pinball desert so I am trying to do my best to keep a little bit of pinball alive. Even if it is only a PPY!

As for the East Anglian Pinball Show - Ely, we should have around 15 tables so come along if you can!

www.eapse.simplesite.com

Back
Top Bottom