What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perspex backglass for translites

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Hi all

I bought a Perspex backglass for my Williams IJ a couple of years back from a European pinball webstore and now can't for the life of me find them again.

Does anyone happen to know the stockist? I need two more

isn't Olly(muddymusic) doing perspex printing now?,couldn't he do you a couple?

If it's just tempered glass, which is also known as toughened glass, then just visit a local glass shop with your size.

I have one near me who just cuts them to size.
I'll be visiting them again soon for some toughened glass for a playfield.

The thickness is tricky in the Uk. I haven’t found a company that will temper the thin size needed.

Hi Ollie,
Colin at Shirley glass will do them for you. He is not far from you. I get all my translite glass and playfield glass from him......just say "pinball Keith" recommends you! He is a great bloke. Always keen to help out. His number is 02380 786174..........

Hi Ollie,
Colin at Shirley glass will do them for you. He is not far from you. I get all my translite glass and playfield glass from him......just say "pinball Keith" recommends you! He is a great bloke. Always keen to help out. His number is 02380 786174..........

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom