What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal DMD at the Party

DrPinball

Registered
Hi

I'll be showing the Personal DMD at the Party this weekend - it'll be in my HS2. Come and have a look and let me know what you think.

I will be bringing a few of the full kits i.e. everything needed to get the screen running in your machine. The price is £160.

The following YouTube shows it in action in my TZ and TAF...

Cheers

David.

Very cool. Not sure how useful they are though. Seems quite small and probably just as far away (viewing angle) from the action as the main DMD. A really nice mod however for a decent price. I'll look forward to seeing one in action at the show.

Very cool. Not sure how useful they are though. Seems quite small and probably just as far away (viewing angle) from the action as the main DMD. A really nice mod however for a decent price. I'll look forward to seeing one in action at the show.

Its much less effort flicking your eyes over to the apron mounted screen rather than lifting your head to see DMD info. Right hand side seems to be a better location as i find its much easier to glance at than the left. Having the Text in white with less brighter backgorunds also increases its visual impact.

I too am amazed at how much more information I am getting, plus seeing some animations that were previously missed. I agree with Rus, the right side is easier to see.

Back
Top Bottom