What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penny Arcade / Arcade Amusements - Manitou Springs,Colorado

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
As promised, a bunch of pics from my recent visit to this most awesome collection - in the small town of Manitou Springs, about 50 miles south of Denver.

http://www.manitouspringspennyarcade.com/

Spent a fantastic afternoon wandering starry eyed thru the sprawling arcade - games in 6 buildings as well in covered walkways between them :clap:

Most stuff still on a Quarter to play, or less for older machines. Only newer machines such as Kiss were $1 a play. Games I played were in very good working order, and considering the size of the collection there were actually very few machines switched off :thumbs:

Anyway I'll let the pics do the talking ...

IMG_6387.JPG IMG_6393.JPG IMG_6395.JPG IMG_6396.JPG IMG_6397.JPG IMG_6399.JPG IMG_6401.JPG IMG_6403.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_6413.JPG IMG_6414.JPG
One of several Pacman/Ms.Pacmans
IMG_6415.JPG IMG_6420.JPG
This English Football game was 1c a ball, and was bloody good fun, you cranked the handle to move yr teams legs/goalie to boot the ball up field. Shame the pic blurred.
IMG_6421.JPG IMG_6423.JPG IMG_6424.JPG IMG_6425.JPG
Loads of rare games like this Skyfighter
IMG_6427.JPG IMG_6428.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_6409.JPG IMG_6449.JPG IMG_6450.JPG IMG_6451.JPG IMG_6452.JPG IMG_6454.JPG IMG_6456.JPG
One of the few Out of Order games. Really wanted to try this. Bit like 'Whirlybird'
IMG_6458.JPG
Ton of classic vids 'outside' ....Tron etc
IMG_6459.JPG IMG_6460.JPG

Thats all folks. I think I have some little vids somewhere, might get them up at some point.

Last edited:
Wow, that looks really cool. Nice you got to play Kiss.

I'm in Florida at moment and only seen/played one pin the last 9 days. A POTC missing the ship..... :(

Woo hoo! @Nedreud Gold Ball alert in pride of place (and a Silver Ball back to back to it). I hope you got to play that classic.

Last edited:
img_6401-jpg.20111
Wow! GOLD BALL! That means there are at least 3 left in the world. Nice to see this one is as faded as mine! Thanks @Sgt GrizZ :D Really interesting mish-mash of pins here with quite a few rarities.

Back
Top Bottom