What's new

PBH helpdesk added - feedback?

Seems to work well. A FAQ section may reduce your multiple queries? Hope you have plenty of Pinball Guru's to respond. :)

Noticed a typo under Pinball Repair.

Fill out the details below and our of our exceptional pinball repairmen will get in touch

need more Guru's for sure.

Will get the dyslexic web guy to fix his spellings!

Reactions: JMP
When I try to sign in. It sends me to a page about spammers.

Would love to know what the same questions day in day out are ..... :rofl:
Dear Mr Heaven. I think my game may be broken. It doesn't have as many points in it as the same game owned by someone called Keith Elwin on YouTube. Where are my missing points ?

stupid **** every day, 99% from foreign customers...

where's my order?
whats my tracking number (even though i didn't pay for tracking like a cheap skate)?
Its been 3 days since you shipped my order! Its obviously lost! Send it again!
i've seen a part on your website, is it new or used?

just F OFF!

Spending more time now by a mile doing stupid admin **** than fixing ****....

Another one today, I'm interested in the set of funhouse plastics, please send me a complete list of what plastics i get in the set! (No LOOK AT THE PICTURE or DONT BUY, I DONT CARE!)

sod off! eBay is getting f k d off next due to high levels of dick heads.

That's the price of having a successful business.
Wish I had all your problems. :D

It's modern life I'm afraid. As technology makes things easier people become more stupid.
Give it 10 years and AI is indistinguishable from a human, mankind will have regressed to Stone Age levels of intelligence. Personally I am looking forward to wearing a cat skin thong and dragging the Mrs around by the hair. :cool:

lol

has my batman shipped? ;) (hides).

only once a week mind.

I like the....... "the issue is distributed to the right department for investigation" bit on the website.

One week in.......
21717790-young-man-in-the-office-and-answering-several-phones-at-the-same-time.jpg

;)

Another one today, I'm interested in the set of funhouse plastics, please send me a complete list of what plastics i get in the set! (No LOOK AT THE PICTURE or DONT BUY, I DONT CARE!)

Maybe your website programmers should include that in your FAQ. :D

I like the....... "the issue is distributed to the right department for investigation" bit on the website.

One week in.......
View attachment 41433

;)

My favourite statement of working in an office when questioned where something was 'it's in the process of being dealt with'....and say nothing else.

where's my order?
whats my tracking number (even though i didn't pay for tracking like a cheap skate)?

just F OFF!

This, is funny.

Reminds me of the time of grumpy old colleague had a rant in the staff room about 'too many interruptions in his class when he was trying to bloody teach'

The following day twenty staff sent pupils in a timed and coordinated manner with post it notes asking him increasingly pointless questions and requests.

Requests such as:

'do you have spare sellotape?'

'Mr Summers in year six has asked if you can remember when his birthday is as he has forgotten'

'Mr Hopkins would like to know if it's Wednesday today'

etc etc

You could hear the teacher melt down from the other side of the school.

Aaah, happy days ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As the saying goes 'people want the moon on a stick'.

But yes, there are some real idiots out there. It's just a shame that decent customers have to suffer because some people can't be ****d to pay for a good service or do a little research instead of expecting everything to be handed to them.

hopefully the new helpdesk will make it better for everyone, will self serve the muppets and allow genuine issues to be resolved more efficiently.

Thats the aim.

Thats why I put it on here, for comments and help.

P

not really! my life is turning away from a life of fixing what i love fixing, into a life of fixing peoples problems that are not my fault!

I am a crap player, and I really feel your pain here. I LOVE fixing them and bringing them back to life but just recently one person (not on this forum) has just driven me up the wall. I really hope the helpdesk works for you so you can get back to enjoying what you love.

where's my order?

just F OFF!

sod off! eBay is getting f k d off next due to high levels of dick heads.

not really! my life is turning away from a life of fixing what i love fixing, into a life of fixing peoples problems that are not my fault!

Since there's no therapy group for this kind of thing, I'd just like to let you know you're not alone. I feel your pain brother! :clap:

Having run many small businesses on eBay over the last 15 years I'm well aware of the levels of stupidity, and I thought that's all it was, an eBay thing. Having to deal with eBay lunatics was the worst part of selling anything on there, but what I never expected was finding the same problem with my own website shop. Actually, it's even worse! :mad:

I don't know if the world is actually full of idiots, or if it's just in the pinball niche, but I tell you the one thing that is really killing me is bloody Facebook! I get dick gead questions on there all the time and always at 1, 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning. If I don't respond within 15 minutes my page is "punished" for not being responsive enough. The only way to deativate the response timer is to set yourself as "away" but you have to remember to do this manually every night before bed. There's no way to automate it.

I always say though, the worst part of running any business is having to deal with customers! If I didn't have to put up with customers everything would be fine. Think we really need that therapy group! :cuckoo:

And just as I finished that message, a stupid email comes in:

"Hi I've been looking at the products listed on your website. Could you send me a full stock list of all your products and prices? Can I have discount?"

NO, that's the point of the website, and NO you can pay the same price as everyone else.

One of my least favourite customers used to pick up 20 or so CDs and then come over to me to tell me that he owned these and then tried to tell me what was good/bad about them for the next 39 mins. Sometimes running a stall was like being the only person who was obliged to talk to absolute dicks with zero social skills.

Back
Top Bottom