What's new

Paypal refunds ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
So I bought something, turned out it was damaged or something so seller refunded me the same night.

Funded part from Paypal funds, and the rest from my bank account.

Just checked and the Paypal funded amount is back in my Paypal account but am informed that the remainder that came from my bank account will take up to 30 days to be refunded. WTF ??? Assume this is normal but what a crock, so they now hold MY money for a month !?!

Ahh hold on tho. If paid by bank Txfr, it "takes" 4 days to take the money from your account, and they won't refund until the money has arrived with them... so 4 days to get it, 4 days to send it back... In practicallity it's taken around a week in total on some of mine :(

However Steve is right - 30 days to cover their rear....

Yeah, paypal screwed me recently when I sold some Dogecoin to a scamming twat. The scammer waited until I sent the coins, then said to paypal his account was taken over by a third party. Because paypal have strict rules against not using them for crypto currency payments, they sided with the scammer and took money direct from my nbank account to pay him. Awesome eh?

Back
Top Bottom