What's new

Paul's "to-do" list....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ok i'll add crap here myself so i dont forget, however if something needs fixing then stick it in here so it's all in one place!!...
Priority in brackets...

I'll start with....

Get Gallery Module to work (2) -Done and seems to be working - awaiting confirmation
Get Downloads Module to work (2) - Done and upload OK, however unable to download. More to follow...

More to follow no doubt.....

Paul

Animated pictures (3) - System "feature".... ;)
Chat room (3)
More smilies - DONE
(Video enabled for head to head gaming)
Buy more pinball machines

Uploading multiple images to a thread. The upload button says summet like "Upload Images(s)" so I presume they intend multiple file uploads with one click to be possible, but I could only select and add one file at a time (pressing the upload button after selecting each file).- Changed awaiting feedback...

Uploading multiple images to a thread. The upload button says summet like "Upload Images(s)" so I presume they intend multiple file uploads with one click to be possible, but I could only select and add one file at a time (pressing the upload button after selecting each file).

Changed uploader - see if thats any better....

Cheers

Got a bunch of threads with broken quote headings - look at the ones in the Predator thread for example.

Back
Top Bottom