What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul's "to-do" list....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ok i'll add crap here myself so i dont forget, however if something needs fixing then stick it in here so it's all in one place!!...
Priority in brackets...

I'll start with....

Get Gallery Module to work (2) -Done and seems to be working - awaiting confirmation
Get Downloads Module to work (2) - Done and upload OK, however unable to download. More to follow...

More to follow no doubt.....

Paul

Animated pictures (3) - System "feature".... ;)
Chat room (3)
More smilies - DONE
(Video enabled for head to head gaming)
Buy more pinball machines

Uploading multiple images to a thread. The upload button says summet like "Upload Images(s)" so I presume they intend multiple file uploads with one click to be possible, but I could only select and add one file at a time (pressing the upload button after selecting each file).- Changed awaiting feedback...

Uploading multiple images to a thread. The upload button says summet like "Upload Images(s)" so I presume they intend multiple file uploads with one click to be possible, but I could only select and add one file at a time (pressing the upload button after selecting each file).

Changed uploader - see if thats any better....

Cheers

Got a bunch of threads with broken quote headings - look at the ones in the Predator thread for example.

Back
Top Bottom