What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paragon/Star Trek Sound Board era photo needed

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Hi, can someone with a game from the above era do me a small favour and let me know if pin 10 of the sound input connector is populated with a 12v feed? Also a pic of the wires/connector from the top would be handy to

Thanks

Jim

Checking my Flickr I can see the Pin 10 on J1 in my PARAGON isn't connected by a track on the underside:

I haven't got a good shot of the connector in situ but you can tell in this photo that Pin 10 (6th hole up from Pin 15 at the bottom, just above the white line for the key) is NOT populated with a wire:

If you need better evidence I'll dig the wiring loom out of its box tomorrow!

Damn, that is a shame. I have been trying to see if the bally computer sounds board remakes that i have created would work with earlier games and allow better sounds to be used on them. I believe the input control system is the same, but seems the power inputs were changed for the more advanced board. This would mean a 12v feed would have to be populated into the missing connector pin first for my boards to work. Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom