What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: working from home (for serial killers)

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield

Well over the last 12 months so many of us have had to adapt to working from home. Spare a thought for the poor local serial killer who has been trying to adapt. But all his woes are now behind him thanks to this property coming onto the market.

Seriously who would live here? It screams ideal rooms to cut up and dispose of bodies. Even the soundtrack chosen by the estate agent gets in on the act 😂

And what is the mysterious re-patched section on the wall?

I really, REALLY dislike rows and rows of spotlights. It comes across to me as lazy lighting. I'm in the middle of trying to kit out a new extension and looking at lighting options. Build starts mid May. Maybe I should start a new ideas thread.

You're not a local lad are you, John? How did you stumble across this? Looking to move up North?

There’s more chance of me having an affair with Britney Spears than getting Anna to move up North. Personally I wouldn’t mind but she’s adamant that it’s way too cold/rainy north of London. You have to factor in that she grew up in a tiny village in Cornwall and EVERY single year we visit her folks it’s so rainy and misty you can’t see the local church spire. So God only knows what she expects in the top part of the country. Storms of biblical proportions?

This advert came up on a friends Facebook page. While the building is unique it’s hard to see how anyone could find this environment relaxing. Kind of like a train station toilet.

I think its ok, other than the prison toilets and the bench press so the family can sit about and watch you... :cuckoo:

Just someones idea of an ultra modern pad.

Double urinals? Looks like a kitchen off the Enterprise living room from American Psycho. Hatch doors off the Nostromo and some Austin Powers Doctor Evil thrown in as well. The view off the roof is choice if you like mining towns.....

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 12.13.24.png

Agent. GLWTS.

Reactions: DRD
Each to their own.
I'm lost for words.
Put me down as a 'no'
(very handy threshold with the submarine door)

Ok, not lost for words, what are those rabbit hutch doorways up the small flight of stairs for?

I love it. but 500K for that here in Surrey you couldn't get a 3 bed terrace for that!

I thought £500k up there should buy you the whole post code!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

It’s scary how quickly you adjust to housing costs. You would be lucky to pick up a 2 bed flat for that. Rent is even worse. Next door are renting out their house and getting just under 5k a month coming in. The poor buggers are paying more for a single room than my mortgage.

Words fail me with that house. I’m guessing he’s some crazy artist / metal fabricator/ eccentric person. And the shape of the doors, skirting boards and architrave’s everything custom made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly where this is- used to live in Low Fell until two years ago. Property backs onto the Heritage butcher shop.......:oops: That explains the NUFC tattoos on their pork loins!

I don't actually dislike it, I'm not quite sure what that says about me? It wouldn't take a great deal of effort to soften its current sterile state and make more homely.

So I asked my brother who lives around the next street, and basically the fella owns a few restaurants around the north east- worryingly drives a white Range Rover with a private reg, worded to read ‘Satan’. His partner’s car also has private reg ‘Christ’

SAT 4N is on an 2017 Aston and was previously on a different one. S4 TAN was never released based on records. It was a fun night when we were looking for the perfect number plate for a Humber funeral car for a band vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom