What's new

Orlando machines

maskeddev

Registered
I'm staying at this Orlando hotel in December. When staying Stateside, you gotta consider the hotel's arcade... and here's the one at the place I'm staying at:

pbs.twimg.com_media_Cnyyka4W8AAoAJq.jpg

What pin do we think that is, is it Cirqus Voltaire? Pretty bloody good pin to have on site! :)

What else do we recognise in that pic?

Posted this other the road too. Turns out that pic is old. The current line up a the Enclave Suites Orlando is now just this:

https://www.oyster.com/orlando/hotels/the-enclave-hotel-and-suites/photos/game-room--v2123892/

So no Circus Voltaire, or Daytona USA 2... now it has a Family Guy pinball. That's good in itself but a nearby hotel used to have that and I would have played it there... and now that other hotel has totally different machines too. One of which is Transformers pinball. Is that worth a quarter or two?

Downtown Disney used to have a load of Pins.
Also a place called Player one or Player up has a few. Most of the disney hotels have pins in them also....

Ah, I'm nowhere near the Disney stuff, got an annual conference at Universal so hanging around near Wet'n'Wild etc on I-Drive.
Although, I do need to do that Star Wars ride so plans could change.

As well as a few hotel arcades, I'll be going to a couple of mini-golfs. One has Operation Wolf in good nick.

And as well as Magical Midway, there's also Fun Spot which I hope would have some pins. Anyone know?

If anyone knows of any machines in the wild in Orlando, I'd love to hear about them (even if they are too far out the way and don't have to be pins :))

If you have the time and want to play Disney pins. Drive to Disney Springs and park for free. Go to the bus depot at Springs and get the free Disney bus to the Contempory Hotel. There is an arcade near the restaurants that has three pins in it.
You can then catch the free bus back to Springs and pick up your car.

You can actually catch a free bus from Springs to any of the disney parks or hotels. Port Orleans Riverside had three pins in also last year.

Was in Orlando in December and played the following pins:

- Pirates of the Caribbean (Enclave Suites - bit dirty)
- Walking Dead and Avengers (Rosen Inn on I-drive)
- KISS (fun spot)

No pins at Dave and Busters but that's a fun place too.

Last edited:
Rosen Inn International had (as of August last year) a TWD (old software though) and an Avengers...

Chucky Cheese's on I-Drive had none in :(

Didnt see any, however was more concerned about the soft re-opening of Hulk if i'm totally honest!
Oh yes ! My neck is shagged but I still go on the coasters. Just take the pain for a while afterwards.
Avatar Land should be open when we go too. :clap:

Oh yes ! My neck is shagged but I still go on the coasters. Just take the pain for a while afterwards.
Avatar Land should be open when we go too. :clap:
Avatar land is just Smurf land without the hats.....

......aaaahhhh, Smurfette, you know you would.........!

None of you guys went to the pinball lounge? I'm in Orlando end of April so will be heading over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in Orlando in early Feb. Didn't go out of my way to find pins but there's a new arcade in MCO which has a Star Trek LE and Avatar LE, both played pretty well.

I was in Orlando in early Feb. Didn't go out of my way to find pins but there's a new arcade in MCO which has a Star Trek LE and Avatar LE, both played pretty well.
MCO is a great airport. Loads better than Sanford.
Where abouts is the arcade ?

MCO is a great airport. Loads better than Sanford.
Where abouts is the arcade ?

Yeah I'm quite a fan of MCO, end up there fairly often. Just checked the map for the location of the arcade - it's the opposite side of the main terminal to the TSA checkpoint and monorail to the gates that Virgin Atlantic tend to depart from, but only a couple of minutes walk.

MCO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom