What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Or trade, Stern Star Trek Pro

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
Hi all

Since setting this back up recently I've struggled to find the love for this one so looking to move it on. Purchased from JT last year and was at the UKCS & UK league finals in January, 8bitflip at Easter and my mini meet this past weekend so plenty of folk can vouch for how nice condition it is :)

Since buying I've added mirror blades (which do look great on it) and the Vengence lighting mod (blue colour).

A couple of plastics are cracked,shown in photos (one above the drop target and one over the lock targets) but I have replacements plus some other spares too.

Looking for £4200 which as the saying goes is less than what it owes me. Viewings welcome and am OK using Martin, I could also deliver myself if in a reasonable distance.

Also interested in trades plus cash my way for any one of the following in fully working condition:

POTC
WoF
BDK
Spiderman
Indy 500
Roadshow
Johnny Nmemonic
The Shadow
Sopranos
ToM
Transformers
Demo Man

Thanks

IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG
IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2052.JPG
IMG_2053.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG

Last edited:
I am now making a frantic call to a WoF owner I was ignoring LOL

although surely at this price it will sell for cash quick enough

Right machine, wrong time. Good look with it Ian, hope you get what you want mate.

A wof Ian.. did you mean a woz ?...have you gone bonkers! (Perhaps the extension budget has driven you to distraction :cool:) now an sm that's a different thing....great game..:thumbs:
Anyway how r u? Long time no see? Keith.:wave: Oh and all the best with the sell.....:)

if you could wait my super minty demo man will be sweet once finished ;)

Cheers

kev

Have had a couple of potential sales fall through but also have a couple of interesting trade offers on the table. Come on folks, lets see what other possibilities are out there.

Back
Top Bottom