What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold (or trade) - Stern CSI £2350

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldan

i like pizza
10 Years
For sale due to need for space is my CSI, i only had it a month but have the novelty-seeking gene and my eyes are bigger than my stomach. it's by Pat Lawlor of TAF and TZ fame. no modes, but 3 multiballs and a nice spinny centrifuge.

i'm selling it for what i paid ie. £2350, or will happily consider a trade of almost any game post 1985, with cash to make up the balance either way.

it's in terrific nick, there's nothing to try to hide, as apart from a couple of very small cabinet scratches, it's just like it came out of the box. no board work, nice strong flippers, DMD perfect, playfield perfect. it came from Matt Adams, so many of you may have played it before, and anyone who knows him will feel confident that it was well looked after.

CSI (1).JPG
CSI (8).JPG
CSI (9).JPG
CSI (10).JPG
CSI (11).JPG
CSI (12).JPG
CSI (13).JPG
CSI (14).JPG
CSI (15).JPG
CSI (16).JPG
CSI (17).JPG
CSI (18).JPG
CSI (19).jpg
CSI (20).JPG
CSI (21).JPG
CSI (22).JPG
CSI (23).JPG
CSI (24).JPG
CSI (25).JPG
CSI (26).JPG
CSI (27).JPG
CSI (28).JPG
CSI (29).JPG
CSI (30).JPG
CSI (31).JPG
CSI (32).JPG
new CSI hi score.jpg

i made a little video so you can see it boot up without any errors, but it's pretty hard to video and play with one hand, so it's no exactly Spielberg-esque

if you want some detailed gameplay, Matt made a vid while he had this game, and put it up on his tattyadams youtube channel (worth a good roam)-

or there's a good player on it here: http://pinball.org/videos/gameplay-videos/csi/

contact me here in the forum or on yahoo (where i'm also about to list it) or by email (danielbradfordATdoctorsDOTorgDOTuk) or chat on facebook, or text/phone (07730 656 414).

located in Hanwell W7, West London
you are welcome to come and have a play on it before purchase

Dan

Seriously, a month?!? Bloody hell - between you, Will and Wez you're putting Martin's kids through university.

CSI is a really underrated machine, lots going on. Give the heave to Freddie instead;)

Freddy hasn't had a chance yet, as i've been fixing those bastard switches and whatnot. Will has first dibs on Freddy, but it will be offered up here next, probably during the summer.

So 1 month with you, 1 with Will. Yup, guess that means it will be on here by the end of July:D

SOLD!

now to figure out how to change the name in the first post.......

i have another game coming up shortly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom