What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Or trade, No Good Gofers

windoesnot

Site Supporter
5Years
Alias
Ian Walmsley
For sale or trade

So I got a No Good Gofers a couple of months ago from Mr Pavlov (@Mfresh) and for me it was always grail pin to have, thanks to that good old thing known as nostalgia (had one at my old university). However, I've learnt through owning it, I like it but just can't bring myself to love it (like I do with my Spiderman & previously loaned TZ) and as I've only room for 2, I need both pins to have my full attention. No regrets in buying it at all, you never know how much you'll really love a machine until you have it at home :)

Photo's of it can be found in these 2 threads:

Original mfresh sale thread: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/no-good-gofers.17993/
Mini shop log thread: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/newbie-ngg-shop-log.18311/

Photos of gophers below:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_image1_zpsxize87vm.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_image2_zpsnhrhe0fg.jpg

The game plays really nice, playfield is in excellent shape and everything works fine. Since buying it have replaced the flashers with LED ones (super bright) and a target and ramp decal set (see shop log pics). All backbox bulbs have been changed to LED's too, ones in there were pretty old. Also have a spare under slam ramp decal, right slingshot plastic, repro manual and a bunch of the 20mm fuses to go with it.

A couple of things that I didnt get round to sorting on it after buying it:

Replacing pop bumper skirts (have them to add). Pops still work fine and I don't mind them worn as otherwise the ball can stay in the pops a long time
2 slightly raised inserts (5x bonus banana on the right and Trap Ready at the bottom)

The NGG is based in Leyland, just south of Preston. Am not able to deliver it myself as my car isn't big enough to fit one but happy for someone to collect or use Martin. Obviously all are welcome to come and look at it in person too.

For a sale I'm just looking for what I paid for it (£2300), for trades (+ cash either way if required), wanted list is below (in no particular order).

AC\DC Premium
Metallica Pro (LED version if possible)
Lord of the Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
World Poker Tour
Pirates of the Caribbean
Batman Dark Knight
Family Guy
Iron Man

Thanks

Last edited:
Often the way Dude. I have bought many a game over the years that I really, really wanted only to discover I don't really get on them. Nice to have had them though. Another one off the list.
Good luck with the sale. Plenty of NGG lovers out there.

Damn, would have jumped on this 3 or 4 months ago but don't currently have the cash or anything to trade! Good luck with the sale man. Also I believe @kevlar had dibs? :D

Last edited:
Tables on this site get more dibs than the Scouts so its hard to keep track on who dibbed what :)

Its on my list of wants but in the last 2 or 3 weeks I've bought one, sold one, traded one and temp swapped one so I'm out on this one. it wont be for sale for long I'm sure.

Seen this is person, nicest Gofers I've seen, very little wear on playfield and main cabinet is beautiful with only a few marks on the head.

@Paul please ban anyone misquoting posts. Anyone would think there was an election on or something

Are people wanting more info on this or is there no serious interest in it yet and I've listed it at a bad time?

Thanks

Playing devils Advocate here, and showing my probable ignorance, however is NGG really a £2300 pin?? I genuinely dont know, however possibly why it's not moved anywhere...

I asked some people in the know about the price I got it for and was told it was about right at the time, and thats before the additional work done on it since I got it.

Back
Top Bottom