What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available (Or trade) Houdini £5,000

Andy B

Site Supporter
Now sold via UK Pinballs For Sale FaceBook Group.

I know it’s helpful to share prices so sold for £4,800 in the end - ouch! - lost over £2,200 in value in 13 months. Like new car depreciation I guess.

I know it’s probably wrong time of year to be selling but think the niche theme and the fairly new manufacturer will have put people off too. I’m sure a new Stern and/or more popular them would have held its value better.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, I now have a wad of cash to spend on a replacement 😊.

to start a new thread as editing the original thread, which was more of a “What is this pinball worth” thread was getting confusing - for me and the reader!

So, for sale is American Pinball Houdini. Bought from Pinball Heaven 13 months ago. Has not been moved since it was taken out of the box so is mint, has a shaker motor and picture side blades fitted and has 108 games on it.

Collection from Hull or Martyn has been here before.

£5,000.

May consider trade for a Stern Jurassic Park (that I am selling Houdini to try and fund) in equally good condition with cash coming your way obviously.

If you want it but it’s out of your price range, I may consider a trade for one or more machines that, if sold would get me the £5,000 I need to part fund the purchase of the BNIB Jurassic Park I am really aiming for. Of particular interest on the trade front would be a nice TZ.

Last edited:
2A69316F-047C-42B9-BFE0-2409B059DCDF.jpeg

Last few photos it looks like there’s “specks” in Houdini’s hair. This is just reflection on playfield - there’s no wear or scratches or anything in this area.

Have taken a couple of extra photos of this - see below.

Back
Top Bottom