What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Or Trade Banzai Run

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey gang

So here’s an unexpected ad. Until about half an hour ago I had zero intention of ever selling this. In fact, I’d tee’d Matt Adams up to redecal the cabinet and was just about to purchase a new playfield etc..

But whilst packing up IMDN for Martin I noticed Funhouse tombstoned in the corner and thought... I’m gonna set that up, it’s been tombstoned for about 14 months now, so I thought I’m gonna swap it over with Banzai for a bit.

Now, if you’ve ever tried to move a BR you’ll know where I’m coming from here.....
It’s a pure miserable experience. They’re a bastard. I hated it so much, I thought to myself, I never want to do that again.
So I’m not, some other ****er can have it.

It’s genuinely an amazing game. I’m my opinion the best Sys 11 out there. That shot required to take first place is gripping.

It’s a fairly tatty game. Cab has many scuffs and dink’s as it’s so frickin heavy.
Playfield is mylared and not actually very well worn but has ball swirls entombed under the Mylar.
Upper playfield has insert decals
Some plastics broken and one has been home made.

It does however have a new main ramp.

Could do with shopping. I planned to restore this but an impending house move and subsequently no space in new house means it won’t get done for years.

It works and plays fine though. Occasionally it won’t boot on first switch on but boots without fail on the second attempt, no idea why, doesn’t bother me.

One of the leg plates thread is stripped so needs nuts fastening the other side of the bolts
Everything is available for this game now.
Both playfields, backglasses, plastics. The lot.

Link to pics here which are from the guy I bought it off.

I don’t have any pics and now it’s tombstoned.

Martin is due fairly soonish to pick up IMDN and drop off my WOZ.

A fairly rare game which is so much fun.

If you’re the kind of person who wants to see pics of every dink then this isn’t for you. I’d rather to sell to someone who knows their way around machines a bit as it does take some tinkering sometimes.

I would trade for a flintstones or a Dirty Harry.

If not £2200

Only pics I have I’m afraid
81EA7D85-6B3A-4977-8FF3-8D519CFCBA6C.jpeg
D4CA37CC-CCDD-437D-BACC-4E8FB98AA476.jpeg

Many thanks for the “heads up” (F14 that quote...). Very interested. Cash waiting and Martin knows his way to mine!!

A few years ago I had one of these in my workshop to get working and re-rubber. I thought it was a pile of dung......

..... then I played it.....

Absolutely loved it!!!!!! :)

Best of luck with the sale, sadly my finances have taken a dent with a purchase I made earlier - otherwise I would of been on this.

Loved this game when I discovered it in Budapest. Dunno how much they go for normally, but that seems like a great price. If only I had the room.

Flogging a Banzai for a Funhouse ?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No

Just get yourself a hydraulic truck to move Banzai. It is a horrible game to move, I have felt this hate myself. Once it is set up, there is nothing else like it

Back
Top Bottom