What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Operation Wolf - Fully working

cmrl9

Site Supporter
Alias
cmrl
Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for an Operation Wolf, needs to be fully working, condition OK, any one have one they want to sell or know of one for sale?

Needs to be sensibly priced please, I know there rough value, however it might be worth a try :)

I thought I would try here before arcadeVaC as I'm more familiar with the community.

There’s one just gone up on the UKVAC Facebook group. Board needs some work but it’s bargain imo 👍🏻

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for an Operation Wolf, needs to be fully working, condition OK, any one have one they want to sell or know of one for sale?

Needs to be sensibly priced please, I know there rough value, however it might be worth a try :)

I thought I would try here before arcadeVaC as I'm more familiar with the community.
Just seen Dans post 👍🏻

So a bump, a big thanks to @Ant-H and @DanSeldon my mate did try to buy that, the issue wasn't the seller sound bloke, the issue was trying to get the boards repaired tried several people none would touch it, so he pulled out.

So looking for a fully working op wolf.

Thanks

All this talk of hording any one hording an operation wolf, my friend grail game. 😄

i made an offer for Op Thunderbolt tonight and it wasnt enough. I do know someone with an Op Wolf, but its more than I wanna pay. If you have an elastic cheque book, pm me and I'll ask him.

New year bump

Anyone got thrilling commando action from taito 🙄

Back
Top Bottom