What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Thunder Not Playing Game

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Hey all,

Just picked up this game today for what I hope is a bargain. Not even got it out of the car yet.

All diagnostics are clear and working, flippers work fine in the test but once the game is started and ball is pushed into the shooter lane there is no flipper or scoring action, I am assuming TILT but it doesn't seem to tilt or at least doesn't show tilt anywhere I could see, the score display just flashes the 00 for the player one score. Does this machine show TILT on the display or the old fashioned way with a bulb on the back glass?

Courtney

No TILT in the display so it's not that. What else would cause it to accept the start button press and give you a ball bus nothing responds. like I said in test everything works.

Ahhh not quite as everything on mine works in test mode, flippers switches, coils, motors etc... Just not in the game itself.

Have you got the correct number of balls in the game and are the trough and shooter lane switches registering them...?

No idea yet, it's still in the car and I don't have anyone to help get it out :-( It deffinately has 3 balls in

Back
Top Bottom