What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Off Custom Speaker Panel

Nutty

Site Supporter
Is there anybody out there that makes a one off custom speaker panel, I want a custom one for my Getaway with 120mm speaker holes and different graphics. Just the plastic not the rest like in the image.

Attachments

• e58ee2037827847d22792474321c78d8646d5905.jpg
    e58ee2037827847d22792474321c78d8646d5905.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Is there anybody out there that makes custom speaker panels, I want a custom one for my Getaway with 120mm speaker holes and different graphics. Just the plastic not the rest like in the image.
I can do that.

I have had both translites and speaker panels for The Getaway from Xianek. better than the originals. I would only buy them from him. his work is amazing and far better quality than many from other European sites. Also a very good price for what you get

Xianek.eu - there is a full price list. Speaker panel on polycarbonate cost 50 €... Unfortunately after Brexit it cost 25 € to send it... So it is probably best to combine shipping with other stuff.

Is the 50euro is for a custom graphic design, that you design from my idea ?

Not having a dig at you at all ....... what is with the delivery from the E.U now. I do not understand what has happened I thought the deal idea was to not change too much.

Is the 50euro is for a custom graphic design, that you design from my idea ?
Not having a dig at you at all ....... what is with the delivery from the E.U now. I do not understand what has happened I thought the deal idea was to not change too much.
If it takes me a hour or so to do, then my labour is free.
However, I don't have the energy of explaining the implications of Brexit each time this question is asked. Who's idea was that not much would change? A meteor hit the earth - that much has changed. Brexit and COVID. Great combo.
As about shipping it is up from 18 € to 25 €. Instead of fast courier delivery, you get regular post delivery. Otherwise, it's taxes, hassle, and expenses on my end as UK gov requires VAT to be collected at the point of sale.

Thanks for that ... I'll work out my needs and be in touch shortly.

Still looking, I'm a bit confused as I thought it was sorted, I need someone who will make a one off custom speaker panel.

Still looking, I'm a bit confused as I thought it was sorted, I need someone who will make a one off custom speaker panel.
Again, I can make 1 custom Speaker Panel. Please send me a private message with details. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom