What's new

One for the ultimate Keanu fan?

Cool to see that 00001
I wonder how many still exist from each title? Come to think of it, when have you ever seen a 00002 or 00003 etc...? Returned protos i would have thought?

Back then @strobey there was no love for whitewoods/protos.

I had a conversation years ago with John Popadiuk and he said they used returned test games as a basis for the next game. For example the first Theatre of Magic white wood was installed in a WCS94 test table that came back from site.

Cool to see that 00001
I wonder how many still exist from each title? Come to think of it, when have you ever seen a 00002 or 00003 etc...? Returned protos i would have thought?

I wish I knew what serial my LOTR was but some idiot ripped the sticker off in a previous life, I know it wouldn't be early anyway because its a non skill post version but it would have been nice to know.

Played the Matrix they have at the pinball museum in Rotterdam a few years back; pretty cool, but yeah, you have around be a big Matrix/JN/Keanu fan to pick up this lot!😃
Speaking of custom pins, anyone had thr chance to play the Kill Bill one?; looks brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom