What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One ball genius, two ball dumb!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

is it just me or do others face this? Often I'll have a great game and score highly but only because of one ball. So I get a great score on one ball and the other two (and usually any extra balls) dump down the drain in seconds!

Neil

Perfectly normal to me! Soon as you get the multiball - that's when it all goes wrong :tut:, and most annoyingly- why does the final ball of a multiball drain soooo quickly?

The biggest gutter is to finally get to some b*stard hard to get multiball/wizard mode ......only to have it blaze past in predictably short and hilarious fashion as all the balls decide it was better in the trough after all and head en masse back there, while you are still all excited about getting the mode started and trying to figure out what to do :rofl: <sigh>

Whats a high score?
What one of your mates got who has never used a pinball in his life and dropped over for 5 mins to have a quick beer and look at the pin. Whilst on his one and only game played they spent most of the time asking what to do now, what to hit and why that thing is spinning and lighting up all over the place.....the other two balls he couldn't be ar?sed to play.....

What one of your mates got who has never used a pinball in his life and dropped over for 5 mins to have a quick beer and look at the pin. Whilst on his one and only game played they spent most of the time asking what to do now, what to hit and why that thing is spinning and lighting up all over the place.....the other two balls he couldn't be ar?sed to play.....

Oh, and his initials are either blank or AAA so as to rub salt in the wounds every time it shows the leader board...adding to your humiliation that they weren't even able or bothered to recognise the achievement....

is it just me or do others face this? Often I'll have a great game and score highly but only because of one ball. So I get a great score on one ball and the other two (and usually any extra balls) dump down the drain in seconds!

Neil

Haha! Yes I'm sure we've all been there many times.

Worst scenario is when you get insane high score on first ball and think, "hey, I've never scored this high before on my first ball - if I score the same on the next two I'm gonna be grand champion here!
It's all set up and I've got multipliers, extra balls on the boil and multi balls galore all ready to go !"

Two minutes later... You're not even putting your initials in let alone getting anywhere near grand champion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom