What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale One Armed Bandits

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Having a clear out due to lack of space. Not in a massive hurry so won't accept ridiculous offers, however whilst against my own rules (BAD Paul.. BAD.. at least it's not in the "pinball" forum part!), Genuinely haven't a clue what they are worth in the condition they are in (and I can't ask in the "how much is this pinball worth" thread really! :) )

Various different conditions.... Have tried to describe as close as i can...

Riviera
Riveria1.jpg Riveria2.jpg

No locks (Available on Ebay for a few quid). As far as i can remember working all ok. 2p Play. Load £1 coins in the front "stumpy" hole for the *** payout.

Silver Star
Silver_Star1.jpg Silver_Star2.jpg

SOLD

Star Dust??
Seems a bit of a Frankenstein's monster this one. Definitely not a "gold award" machine.. Gold award Belly glass in good condition... However what looks like a "starlight" top one in rather bad condition.
The good side is that it seems to play ok. Currently on "free play", Payout all good, Comes with working Keys, 10p play. Equivalent of a "player" pinball machine :D

Stardust1.jpg Stardust3.jpg Stardust4.jpg

After any ideas on value, or any reasonable offers. MAY be able to deliver one of these to Play Expo, however probably not more than one as will have a car full!!

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Stardust - 10p play, Riviera 2p play, silver star 1p play.
Stardust and silver star are both EM, so need power to pay out. Rivera is mechanical, with power for lights only if I recall correctly :)

Back
Top Bottom