What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold (On hold) Gilligan's Island £1,000.

Many thanks to all who've replied and for the offers of help. It really is appreciated. Great forum and friendly people.

@paddythegreek from the photos it looks like it already has the L9 rom fitted ? so it must either be an opto, bad joint or wiring fault.

I'll wait for the video from the OP just to see exactly what needs doing before I finally decide. That'll give me time to double check how I'd get it the house as it doesn't look like the shark fin method will work for me.

I wouldn't be able to collect so would have to get Martin involved. Any rough ideas of cost for Monmouth to Nottingham ?

Thanks
Paul

Many thanks to all who've replied and for the offers of help. It really is appreciated. Great forum and friendly people.

@paddythegreek from the photos it looks like it already has the L9 rom fitted ? so it must either be an opto, bad joint or wiring fault.

I'll wait for the video from the OP just to see exactly what needs doing before I finally decide. That'll give me time to double check how I'd get it the house as it doesn't look like the shark fin method will work for me.

I wouldn't be able to collect so would have to get Martin involved. Any rough ideas of cost for Monmouth to Nottingham ?

Thanks
Paul

A piece of advice buy now and worry about the rest later or else someone else will be in first grabbing it from under your nose... I'm amazed this is still available. If I had sufficient space it would have been snapped up...

I've not sorted lower playfield pics yet but I will tomorrow. Oh, by the way. It has had what rubbers it needed a few months ago and comes with spare rubbers. I cleaned and waxed the playfield. I totally forgot that actually!

I'd forgotten I took these until I went through some folders.... here's some of the lower ramp I cleaned under the playfield, under the apron and under the island. It didn't need too much cleaning either unlike some pins I've had.

IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

Last edited:
I still cannot believe this is still for sale. I’ve seriously thought about buying it and making one decent pin out of this and mine. The lesser pin would go on eBay

Some of the worst playing you're ever likely to see! My excuse is I used one hand and was looking through my phone! Still, you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom