What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG my Laser has Died !

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
The Bad News!
My laser tube finally gave up today and although I knew it was on the way out I was hoping it would see me through till Sept when I was planning an upgrade.

The Good News!
The company I was planning to buy the new one from has kindly offered to quickly sort mine at short notice. Tomorrow in fact!

More Bad News!
It means a 4hr round trip to Halifax tomorrow, a new tube @ £250 + vat and £75 per hr service charge again +VAT to get it back to tip-top condition.
So all in I’m looking at just under a £500 kick in the family jewels.
Hopefully one day this bloody thing will pay for itself :rofl:

More Good News!
I should be back to normal on Thursday if anyone needs anything doing to help me pay the bill.

And Finally The Best Part!
I get to play with my possible future Laser a 5k Pro laser which will cut upto 680 x 400 on 12mm Acrilic, wood ect and Engrave faster and more detailed than my current one.

Although a lot of money and I don’t envision me ever getting my money back on it I consider it the same cost as a nice pin and sadly I love playing with lasers as sad as it sounds.
I should also get 1k back on mine and lucky to have someone interested already.

wish me luck Col

More importantly did you get my bits done first [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of making a Dead world plastic
( Not the Ring) for me .
Thanks Col
I’d need one to work off but yes no problem I’ll be all back to normal on Thursday with just a couple of catchup jobs to finish.

Back
Top Bottom