What's new

Old TV Series

Didn't realise they did a series of Logan's run either. There is a series of total recall to think I only ever saw 1 ep which I can't remember any of it. If your really lucky / unlucky see if u can find the short lived original series of westworld only about 6 eps that never made it outside the us

I was a huge Flash Gordon fan, as was my sadly deceased Nan. She watched them at the cinema back in the day.

Return of the saint. White jaguar xjs, pure 70s. Great theme music. 'Exotic" locations to a boy who had never been abroad....

Knight Rider was good when I was a kid, weak now I am older. I wonder if it is wise to go back to these now as I have been very disappointed so far :-(

Street Hawk, just for the intro music. Gets the old hairs on the back of the neck up.

Knight Rider was good when I was a kid, weak now I am older. I wonder if it is wise to go back to these now as I have been very disappointed so far :-(

Three others NOT to revisit as an adult: Air Wolf, Street Hawk, and Manimal.

Not wanting to hijack this thread but was looking at kodi over the weekend and don't know if to go for the fire stick or box? Any suggestions?

Not wanting to hijack this thread but was looking at kodi over the weekend and don't know if to go for the fire stick or box? Any suggestions?

I prefer the stick, although all the work is done for you with the box. If you want to connect a keyboard its much easier with the box.
Depends what you want really

If you aren't bothered about using it with your TV, you can also download it to Android devices or a PC. There's been quite a bit of press recently about the legality of some of the addons, so I'd advise getting some brand of VPN set up too (I use 'Private Internet Access', but no doubt there are good free versions too).

Typical scaremongering böllocks from a red top. I don't actually watch sport on the Kodi because the streams aren't the best quality but for old TV and films it is fabulous.

oh really ;)

If you aren't bothered about using it with your TV, you can also download it to Android devices or a PC. There's been quite a bit of press recently about the legality of some of the addons, so I'd advise getting some brand of VPN set up too (I use 'Private Internet Access', but no doubt there are good free versions too).

if you think a VPN will protect you - good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom