What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Old Cabinet pinball shell, carcass for Virtual Pinball project.

strontium_dog

Registered
I'm reaching out to the community for any old pinball shells / carcases that I could use to start my virtual pinball conversion. If any one has anything suitable I'd be very grateful and interested to hear from you.

thanks in advance,

Charles

Probably not ideal as two separates in different locations £250 for cabinet and £50 for back box
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Williams Pinball Funhouse 1990 Bottom Cabinet Used For Virtual Game / Replacment

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Pinball Machine Back Box

I'm storing a Batman cab at the minute (data east) for a friend, i can check if its available for sale if interested. I'm in Northern Ireland so will be circa £100 shipping door to door on top of whats wanted for the cab

A possible option.
I made this out of MDF and the benefits were that it fit my 40in 4K monitor to perfection with none of the wood spacers normally added but to me look a little off.
I Also used a real lockdown bar and Bally Speaker panel.
Making it custom back box also allowed me to fit the 3rd monitor (translite) without having to fill any gaps.
Most that saw it thought it was a real cab not something that cost me less than £30 in wood.

Food for thought.

5816933B-D1BE-4898-929A-87F328D1FDB3.jpeg

237358AF-149D-4FE5-9638-6EC2821B1AEF.jpeg
B642E24C-1230-40BE-BFDC-3D42FA8555AA.jpeg
C1A9AA54-C1A8-4FFA-9E00-666637DA6B80.jpeg

I replaced a very very large industrial saw bench, router table and all my woodwork benches with a laser lol.
I kinda miss them but love my laser even more so good move.

I replaced a very very large industrial saw bench, router table and all my woodwork benches with a laser lol.
I kinda miss them but love my laser even more so good move.
What size is your laser bed? Must be huge to cut out a cabinet? :)

Sweet build @Colywobbles , I was just thinking the same what size is that laser tool. The other question is would you consider cutting another for someone trying to get a v pin build going :)

Sweet build @Colywobbles , I was just thinking the same what size is that laser tool. The other question is would you consider cutting another for someone trying to get a v pin build going :)
I built this when I had the wood workshop not on my laser. It’s all long gone now I’m afraid and I even sold the VPin last year to some guy on the arcade forum.
BTW my laser is only 900x600 and although it can cut around 10mm wood it’s just not big enough I’m afraid.
I did consider a CnC cutter one point but I’ll never look back after getting Big Helga.

I'm storing a Batman cab at the minute (data east) for a friend, i can check if its available for sale if interested. I'm in Northern Ireland so will be circa £100 shipping door to door on top of whats wanted for the cab
Is that working order?

As much as an empty cab work aye...

basically it’s just an empty cab to be made into a vpin, actually has a roached unpopulated playfield in it but no mechs/plastics/ posts etc. Just a flat bit of wood with some bits of paint

Back
Top Bottom