What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oculus quest .... Ready player one gets closer

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Hey all , anyone out there using the quest ? I have had it for a fair amount of time
Now but not put anytime into it apart from the last few weeks .
I am blown away by this thing but struggle with things like Big screen VR as I am quite rubbish at tech and know you need to run that via your Pc or something like that .
So anyone got one ?
Any good game reviews ?
Shat my pants the other day playing dread halls and requested a refund as I am
Never going back into that dark scary world again 😝😂

I have one and love it. Beat saber is my top game, followed by drop dead dual strike and space pirate trainer.

Hey all , anyone out there using the quest ? I have had it for a fair amount of time
Now but not put anytime into it apart from the last few weeks .
I am blown away by this thing but struggle with things like Big screen VR as I am quite rubbish at tech and know you need to run that via your Pc or something like that .
So anyone got one ?
Any good game reviews ?
Shat my pants the other day playing dread halls and requested a refund as I am
Never going back into that dark scary world again 😝😂
Yeah love my Quest! Game changer for sure...
Best games in my opinion-
Star wars
Super hot
Pinball fx
Drop dead
Space pirate trainer
Moss
Beat saber

looking forward to trying
red matter
Job simulator
Vacation simulator
Arizona sunshine
Espire
The climb

So much content coming out!

I have a Quest, RiftS and also an Index.
Best advice set it up on kick ass PC if you wanna experience mind blowing games like Asguards Wrath, Stormland, lone echo, and the upcoming still like Boneworks, medal of honour and the biggie Half Life Alex.

Anyone interested in VR and want to try high end VR at its best are welcome to come try here anytime and maybe play some pins afterwards.

Col

I have a Quest, RiftS and also an Index.
Best advice set it up on kick ass PC if you wanna experience mind blowing games like Asguards Wrath, Stormland, lone echo, and the upcoming still like Boneworks, medal of honour and the biggie Half Life Alex.

Anyone interested in VR and want to try high end VR at its best are welcome to come try here anytime and maybe play some pins afterwards.

Col
Tried high end VR on a good PC. No interest in setting up a PC when the quest does an awesome job at a fraction of the price and minus all the wires and crap that you need with a PC.
Quest kills it

Tried high end VR on a good PC. No interest in setting up a PC when the quest does an awesome job at a fraction of the price and minus all the wires and crap that you need with a PC.
Quest kills it
We will agree to disagree here I’m old school gamer that jumped on VR back in the DK2 days of Palmer Lucky, my go to gaming now is on PCVR and Gabes is PSVR a long with his many other consoles ie switch, Xbox One, PS4 and his own PC too.
I have £650 invested in my FrankenQuest which has the Vive deluxe audio Strap and VRcover to help with comfort. But the simple truth is the fact for real gaming sessions over 1 hr it’s still bloody uncomfortable, cuts into your nose (and mine is small) and it far too front heavy compared to PCVR headsets.
The Quest is an incredible headset but a RiftS at half the price of my modded Quest is my go too headset for real immersion gaming. Even though the link lets you use the Quest on a PC it’s still bloody uncomfortable for 2hr sessions I regularly have.
It’s all good still and helping to spread the word for major adoption which moves VR forward but I use my quest mainly as a demo headset for friends/family to experience what VR can bring to the party.
My two penneth for what it’s worth anyway

A FrankenQuest for those who haven’t seen one
48DD07CD-6883-42AA-85F5-DD2F35910C8B.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have a Quest but Beat Saber is the only VR game that has held my attention for more than a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom