What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 19, 2013] Special When Lit Social Meet & Start of The New League Season (Salisbury)

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The next Special When Lit Social Meet will be on Saturday 19th October. At this meet we will see the start of the new league season at Special When Lit. The new season will see quite a few changes with the formation of Premier league, a championship and a league one tables.

Special When Lit will be open from 1pm and all machines will be available for freeplay and league practice. The league competition will start at 2.30 pm. Everyone can play until the league starts at 2.30 pm, anyone not wishing to play in the league can use the remaining tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 6. The league games will probably finish around 5pm and we normally shut around 6pm. Games change on an ad hoc basis and are subject to serviceability and change.

We hope to have the following machines available to play:
Attack From Mars
Class of 1812
Congo
Dr Who
Fire Mountain
Fish Tales
Genesis
Johnny Mnemonic
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Pink Panther
Space Hawks
Spirit
Terminator 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Theatre of Magic
Tron: Legacy
Twilight Zone (third magnet installed)
X-Men Pro

Address: Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury, SP2 7NS.
The usual admission fees apply (£5 adults, £3 for children aged 14 and younger when accompanied by an adult, free for under 8's) and all machines are on freeplay.

Last edited:
Will be excellent to see as many people down as possible. I believe the plan is to get all the machines moved over to the new unit (just next door) over this weekend. This means that there will be lots more space for everyone and possibly even a seat for you to sit down if you wish! The first league meet will act as a fantastic 'house warming'!!
As far as the machines go there is currently a Terminator 2 replacing TOTAN and Peter also has a new machine down at the unit - but I will let him reveal what it is! As ever, all machines subject to availability and you never know what else might turn up!

Sneak preview of the new set up in the back room at SWL. :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF2955.JPG
    DSCF2955.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 9
It does have more space than the old place... :D that was the whole reason for moving however now we've set all the machines up we've found that there isn't quite as much space as we'd hoped so there's still a few folded up machines at the far wall for now...! :eek:

Also set up but not playable at the moment are:
Blackbelt
The Amazing Spider-man
Spirit #2
World Challenge Soccer

Plus space for a new arrival in a little over 1 hours time... :D

Big thanks to Peter, great selection of games getting better all the time, and awesome new venue. Had a great day.

i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_9f3e6d0e55abae7819f15f014554af11_zpsbbf53b30.jpg

i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_f68134dcb09ba0c1f6e0dd25074a9b74_zpsff2e3565.jpg

i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_d616be922d76d442b56b0fa0fdb33b06_zps6ee007c5.jpg

Nice to meet ya kev just a shame Charlie got bored I'd of stayed longer. Just noticed that me and char are in 2 of your pics :0/ lol

A cracking line up today abit gutted I didn't get to go on Congo, msf and xmen.

I quite liked the tsp may have to add that to my list.
I actually quite liked class of 1812 the cheesyness is quite amusing.
Still want a tron and tz.
JM is quite underrated IMO I like the hand thing
Still don't like avatar and I think t2 is quite poo

Eudi

Back
Top Bottom