What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 18, 2015] Arcade Club Pinball League (Lancashire)

oh memories of last years pinball party. I think it was Jim (mypinballs) and Will Dutton exchanging high scores with each other untill qualifing time ran out. One million!!! was burnt into everyones head by the end of the day :mad::cuckoo:

Hi Carl - I think I recognise your name from the TPAFF ?

Always wanted to get to Arcade Club - Keep seeing on Twitter, or hear on the Ten Pence Podcast.....ONE DAY...
(Always wanted to play Blackout in real life too - Played in on Visual Pinball long long ago :))

Andy

oh memories of last years pinball party. I think it was Jim (mypinballs) and Will Dutton exchanging high scores with each other untill qualifing time ran out. One million!!! was burnt into everyones head by the end of the day :mad::cuckoo:

More like Andy Foster @PUP and Will D....

Andy scored over 115m on the 1812 at the first Arcade Club meet, at one point he could have literally done it with his eyes closed :eek:

Here are today's results.

1st Garry Speight
2nd David Dodds
3rd Ian Walmsley
4th Paul Garner
5th Janine Timson
6th Carl Spiby
7th Gillian Tattersall
8th Rich Hopkins
9th Ailsa Clunie
10th Adam Sharples
11th John Gray
12th Colin Clunie

Attachments

• IFPA Tournament - Meet2.pdf
    74.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Standings.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Here are the results from 13th September:

Please see the attachments for the full breakdown.

1st Andrew Foster
2nd Ian Walmsley
3rd Garry Speight
4th Carl Spiby
5th David Dodds
6th Colin Clunie
7th John Gray
8th Roger Valentine
9th David Burdon
10th Adam Sharples
11th Mark Roberts
12th Gillian Tattersall
13th Rich Hopkins
14th Ailsa Clunie

Attachments

• Meet 3 Results.pdf
    76.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Standings after 3 meets.pdf
    49.1 KB · Views: 7
Scores on the doors:

1st Andrew Foster
2nd Eddie Lehan
3rd Garry Speight
=4th Paul Owen
=4th Ian Walmsley
6th David Burdon
7th Janine Timpson
8th Tom Fletcher
9th Rich Hopkins

Next meet is the 15th November at the new venue where there will be more machines so the ones used can be altered :)

Here are today's results in detail and the current standings, thanks goes to @windoesnot for looking after this whilst I was taken out by man-flu.

Attachments

• Meet4.pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Standings.pdf
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
Another fun meet and one of the busiest yet with 18 people in total turning up to play (and 1 not handing in their score sheet!)

1st Andrew Foster
2nd Eddie Lehan
3rd Garry Speight
4th Roger Valentine
5th Carl Spiby
6th David Burdon
7th Wayne Johns
8th Paul Owen
9th Tom Fletcher
10th Ian Walmsley
11th Rich Hopkins
12th Jon Dobson
13th Clive
14th Gillian Tattersall
15th Sue Turner
16th Sharon Dobson
17th Michelle O'Flanagan

Attachments

• Arcade Club- Meet5.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Standings.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
Hello everyone,

This is the final meet, trophies will be awarded at the end of the day, however due to this, the format will be slightly different so I can do live scoring during the event.
Just to spice things up a little, the machines on which we will be holding league play, will be decided on the day.

In addition to this, the rest of the arcade (which contains over 80 video games) is also available for you all to use!

The cost of entry will be £10.

With regards to the catering, I cannot stress enough the importance of letting me know if you're coming, due to the lack of RSVP's in the past, Arcade Club has not been prepared for the amount of people who have been attending, please reply to this email with a simple "Yes" and let me know if you're bringing a guest.

Practice begins at 11am (which give us an exclusive 3 hours before it opens to the general public) with league play to start by 1pm.

Arcade Club,
Ela Mill,
Cork St,
Bury,
Manchester
BL9 7BW

If anyone has any difficulty finding it, call Andy on 01706 836440
I hope everyone has enjoyed the first Arcade Club Pinball League.
Carl

Here are the results from today and the final standings.

Thank you to everyone who played in the league and made it a success.

Attachments

• Final Standings.pdf
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Meet6.pdf
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom