What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oak feet holders

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
A local woodturner to me is making me a couple of oak fruit bowls for christmas.
I mentioned these feet that Manny used to do and he can make them in oiled oak for £12.50 a set of four. This is what he's charging me
It's about a 5 week turnaround for them. If anyone is interested let me know. Don't want any money up front but remember postage is gonna be £3.00 on top of the £12.50 unless you collect. Ken

Thats great news.
I can get rid of the skirting boards :)

I will have two sets Ken.
Thanks Andrew

An update on these feet
The guy injured his hand and has been off for a couple of weeks and is working about half speed.
I am assured i will get these before christmas.
Ken

Ken Thanks for the update.

I think I will up my lot to three sets please. Thanks

To the people who ordered oak feet cups i'm afraid they ain't gonna appear.
My fruit bowls were delivered by a young woman monday night when i was out.
I rang this morning to find out about the feet cups and the number don't exist. I went to his unit and its all shut up.
Next doors unit informs me he left thursday last week.
I can only apologise to the people concerned but i couldn't forsee this happening. Ken

To the people who ordered oak feet cups i'm afraid they ain't gonna appear.
My fruit bowls were delivered by a young woman monday night when i was out.
I rang this morning to find out about the feet cups and the number don't exist. I went to his unit and its all shut up.
Next doors unit informs me he left thursday last week.
I can only apologise to the people concerned but i couldn't forsee this happening. Ken
Was that a joinery company in Hounslow tw3 ?

I use the ones on ebay, and they are pretty good. Search "solid wood cup castors" and i think it is the first entry.

I bought a few joinery machines from a guy that shut down last Thursday
if anyone still wants any oak feet i have about 10 sets available i bought them new from Manny £12 per set never used
Lee, I'd like 6 sets of you have them? Mat

Hi
I have 6 manny sets of oak feet £12 per set And
7 sets of rubber feet at £7.50 per set
Darthsixex has first call on the oak feet
504A994F-0D87-4A8D-8D5C-11683A470A03.jpeg

Thanks all sold
To martin mark and mat
Can you please all message me with your details
Thanks lee

Back
Top Bottom