What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold NSM Fire Country 100cd Jukebox PRICE DROP!!!!!

ronnie63

Site Supporter
As above I sold this to a friend last year after a refurb, he has since bought a vinyl box so asked me to sell this. All in good order looking for £350 for it.

These things are brilliant. I use my Performer Wall Mount a lot and visitors love it.

Ronnie,

If you find a buyer and they want a stand for it I can swap my Fire glass for your Ultimate glass if you still have it.

Big ask I know, but if you don't ask you don't get.

Good thinking but I already have an ultimate sat on that stand lol, will see how it pans out if it can be worked we can do it

Bump! Martin is due in the next few weeks, I can also swap the door and transform it into a Hyperbeam?

This is now at mine, giving it the once over to make sure it's still tip top. currently loaded with 70 cd's and titles. It's not been changed to new pound coin!

Price dropped to £300! Last shout before I advertise it locally. Martin is still pending so could go with him?

Cheers Ronnie

Back
Top Bottom