What's new

Now here's an MM I would fancy!

That is a pretty epic job, but personally I'm not a fan of the work done on the legs (which look like they can't be adjusted)

Some other pretty interesting stuff on this site. Pages are in both German and English, but better if you use Google Translate. It seems this person doesn't mess around with playfield restores: he simply makes his own from scratch starting off with a virgin sheet of plywood!

The guys work is some kind of OCD mental obsessive perfectionist, but my word, his work is good. I can't believe he made that Wizard Blocks playfield himself from scratch! And he's been milling aluminium, remaking PCBs, casting custom playfield mouldings. It seems as though he's a pretty hardcore model engineer - has even built his own small-scale CNC milling machine that's just the right size for a playfield... how handy!

In fact, that's just given me a great idea... my next door neighbour has one of those... I wonder if it's at least 680mm wide... I could mill a new playfield for my Paragon to go with the lovely new overlay decal I'm having printed... ;)

Back
Top Bottom