What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now For The Big Issues....

Clive

Registered
...Key Rings

The absence of a decent key fob for Monster Bash and Addams is disturbing me. Just keys on a metal ring. Any suggestions or offers? (I'm not interested in the Monster Bash 'promotional plastic' option at £20+ on ebay).

Get some 700 locks from pinball mania then you'll only ever need 1 key for all your machines.... Best thing I've ever done 😂

...Key Rings

The absence of a decent key fob for Monster Bash and Addams is disturbing me. Just keys on a metal ring. Any suggestions or offers? (I'm not interested in the Monster Bash 'promotional plastic' option at £20+ on ebay).

Ask @Colywobbles when he gets back from NYC

Should that key ring read "1 Chester Place" ?

The dude.

Not sure what you after and I m almost sure I have an original MB promo plastic in my stash somewhere.

When I 1st looked into something simple I thought if all the key rings were the same it would be easier and quicker to grab them when needed so I was working on a pinball key holding rack for the wall probably made of wood with small brass hooks to hang something like this on so they all tidy and in a row. Sometimes the individual promo key ring plastics have you 2nd guessing and my eye ain’t what they used to be. With the keyrings being Flourecent I was even gonna have a small hidden USB powered LED strip downlighting them but something always comes up ahead of this and my topper projects it seems.

I could do these for a quid each + p&p if there was any interest.

If either my MB promo plastic or something similar to this is of interest you just LMK and if you have a design idea send a sketch and I’ll knock something up for you.

EA5DE73C-9A22-41E1-8AF4-90AFBFFFE495.jpeg

Attachments

• D540F703-3EA2-46A9-BF4C-7187D0A0C5F6.jpeg
    D540F703-3EA2-46A9-BF4C-7187D0A0C5F6.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 19
And here we have 'the MOD that matters most' (at least to me) - 'before' and 'after' with many thanks to Collywobbles....one down...!!!!

Attachments

• MB 'Before'.jpg
    MB 'Before'.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 22
  • MB - 'After'.jpg
    MB - 'After'.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 22
  • MB Key Ring.jpg
    MB Key Ring.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 22
And here we have 'the MOD that matters most' (at least to me) - 'before' and 'after' with many thanks to Collywobbles....one down...!!!!
I hope you realise this is almost as sad and anal as me. Almost being the key word here :p

Back
Top Bottom