Now For The Big Issues....

Clive

Site Supporter
May 24, 2016
Chipperfield, Hertfordshire
...Key Rings

The absence of a decent key fob for Monster Bash and Addams is disturbing me. Just keys on a metal ring. Any suggestions or offers? (I'm not interested in the Monster Bash 'promotional plastic' option at £20+ on ebay).

YOP

Registered
Aug 22, 2014
Should that key ring read "1 Chester Place" ?

The dude.

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2016
Sunderland
www.colspinballmods.com
Alias
Colin Chapman
Not sure what you after and I m almost sure I have an original MB promo plastic in my stash somewhere.

When I 1st looked into something simple I thought if all the key rings were the same it would be easier and quicker to grab them when needed so I was working on a pinball key holding rack for the wall probably made of wood with small brass hooks to hang something like this on so they all tidy and in a row. Sometimes the individual promo key ring plastics have you 2nd guessing and my eye ain’t what they used to be. With the keyrings being Flourecent I was even gonna have a small hidden USB powered LED strip downlighting them but something always comes up ahead of this and my topper projects it seems.

I could do these for a quid each + p&p if there was any interest.

If either my MB promo plastic or something similar to this is of interest you just LMK and if you have a design idea send a sketch and I’ll knock something up for you.

EA5DE73C-9A22-41E1-8AF4-90AFBFFFE495.jpeg

Attachments