Now For The Big Issues....

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

Clive

Site Supporter
May 24, 2016
Chipperfield, Hertfordshire
...Key Rings

The absence of a decent key fob for Monster Bash and Addams is disturbing me. Just keys on a metal ring. Any suggestions or offers? (I'm not interested in the Monster Bash 'promotional plastic' option at £20+ on ebay).

YOP

Registered
Aug 22, 2014
Should that key ring read "1 Chester Place" ?

The dude.

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2016
Sunderland
www.colspinballmods.com
Alias
Colin Chapman
Not sure what you after and I m almost sure I have an original MB promo plastic in my stash somewhere.

When I 1st looked into something simple I thought if all the key rings were the same it would be easier and quicker to grab them when needed so I was working on a pinball key holding rack for the wall probably made of wood with small brass hooks to hang something like this on so they all tidy and in a row. Sometimes the individual promo key ring plastics have you 2nd guessing and my eye ain’t what they used to be. With the keyrings being Flourecent I was even gonna have a small hidden USB powered LED strip downlighting them but something always comes up ahead of this and my topper projects it seems.

I could do these for a quid each + p&p if there was any interest.

If either my MB promo plastic or something similar to this is of interest you just LMK and if you have a design idea send a sketch and I’ll knock something up for you.

EA5DE73C-9A22-41E1-8AF4-90AFBFFFE495.jpeg

Attachments