What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2020

Dunno where that FT thread went, but 10 Rocky and Bullwinkles with the sound up would be very Wrong Hat

Think this is going to go ahead with most things getting cancelled in the near future?

Think this is going to go ahead with most things getting cancelled in the near future?

We're keeping a close eye on the evolving situation and will be following the advice that government officials provide, and re-assessing closer to the time.

In the case of the event being cancelled we will fully refund the tickets that are bought directly from us (via ukpinball.com/twilightzone).

based on what's happening in Asia I think this might actually be perfectly timed to go ahead.

put it this way, if this **** is still happening then, pinball probably won't be what we are worrying about.

On the plus side for those not wanting to drive if it does go ahead the new tram line will now be open, more people using public transport will hopefully alleviate some of the parking issues too.

put it this way, if this **** is still happening then, pinball probably won't be what we are worrying about.
England's chief medical officer, Professor Chris Whitty, said the peak of the UK outbreak is most likely still 10 to 14 weeks away.

Yeah I read that and quietly hope it’s over quicker than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

England's chief medical officer, Professor Chris Whitty, said the peak of the UK outbreak is most likely still 10 to 14 weeks away.
Yeah this was what made me make the post. That and many sporting events are planning a 3-6 month delay to see what happens.
Of course I'd like this to go ahead!

So guys my cruise is going to be obviously cancelled, which means I could make this show now, but I guess this will not be going ahead now ?

Any updates ?

Cheers

kev

No chance of Prem footie resuming on April 3. Just cancelled my Sky Sports and BT Sport (sorry @Neil McRae ) subs on the grounds that there ain't no sports on t' telly. Used the savings to subscribe to Beer52 for 10 craft beers delivered once a month and steaks, sossies and mince from Donald Russell once a month yum.

Plenty of sport on telly :) just not live :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been advised similar by work today (their control measures likely to remain in place until September !). Hoping they're wrong, otherwise gonna be a minimalistic pinball year
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom