What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2018 - Announcement

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
The Northern Lights crew are delighted to announce that for the 2018 show we’re returning to where it all began – the Norbreck Castle Hotel in Blackpool!

The show will be held as part of Play Blackpool over the weekend of the 27th and 28th October 2018.

Many people have said how much they enjoyed the show when it was held in Blackpool so here, for one year only, is your chance to relive those days!

Although it will be a smaller show than last year’s in Manchester, we’re still expecting to have over 50 pinball machines available alongside 120 classic arcade cabinets and over 200 retro gaming systems. This will be the largest amount of retro gaming ever seen in the Norbreck venue and we hope many of you will continue to support us, both by coming along and by loaning games.

The slightly smaller scale of the show will allow the return of the UK Pinfest in August to take centre stage as the largest gathering of pinballs in the UK this year. It will also give the NLP crew the chance to take a bit of a breather after organising 10 consecutive shows!

More information, including news on our discounted ticket sales, to come in due course. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for further news!

Edit: Limited number of discount tickets now available for purchase: www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

Last edited:
If you get in quick norbreck castle hotel is doing dinner bed and breakfast package for £160 for a twin room for 2 people - not a bad deal!! I'm booked in and its cheaper than premier inn by a long way

Book early !! :thumbs:

Cheers

kev

Last edited:
If you get in quick norbreck castle hotel is doing dinner bed and breakfast package for £160 for a twin room for 2 people - not a bad deal!! I'm booked in and its cheaper than premier inn by a long way

Book early !! :thumbs:

Cheers

kev

It was quoting me £165 for one nights stay on the satuday, but then I realised if you choose to check in the Friday night - it gives you this great 2 night deal for £160 - that's £80 a night for Dinner B&B for two pinheads!

If you just want the Sat night and no food then can get Norbreck down to £105 via booking.com if that helps anyone?

Booked in per the @newdos deal. Thanks fella. Twin. Dinner, b and b. Two nights. 160

With a sea view. Seriously. What is not to like?

I will bring The Shadow with me.

Just a heads up.
The Norbreck is not the best hotel and food in the area.
The NLP are booked into the smaller B+B in the close area and the Premier Inn.
Past reports from people who have stayed at Norbreck arn't to good.

Absolutely gutted that I'm going to miss this. I booked tickets to see John Williams live at the Albert Hall in London for this weekend. It'll be the first one I've missed in seven years :(

Hi folks

So, I received an email from Eventbrite advertising Play Expo London on 11 &12 August, which surprised me!

It does mention pinball being there, but nobody on this site has mentioned it before, so not sure who will be providing them. Anybody have any ideas? Or is it just the play expo organisers being optimistic?

Just a heads up.
The Norbreck is not the best hotel and food in the area.
The NLP are booked into the smaller B+B in the close area and the Premier Inn.
Past reports from people who have stayed at Norbreck arn't to good.

Even better then a free weekend when I complain. ;)

The breafast is the de facto complain point

The strange position of the TV next to the en suite is bizarre

Sorry guys I didnt know until I booked it !!!!!!:eek:
Oh No!!!!! even worse, I seen a button on the email to cancel it, and hit it, and without a 'Are you sure' type prompt, it cancelled it and then I noticed its non refundable!!!!

Bolloxs!!!! looks like I have paid the price fellas!!!

Surely its refundable with the usual cooling off period covered with distance selling, have you rang them?

From a pin perspective,NLP show this year is in Blackpool on Oct 27/28th.ThThat's the important bit!

Back
Top Bottom