What's new

Northern League meeting tomorrow (Sun 21/4)

Wizards_Hat

Registered
Just for anyone within driving distance of Manchester who doesn't know & is at a loose end tomorrow - league meeting at my place.
Usual deal - practice from 12, league play from 2.
8 machines available - STTNG, F14, JM, PZ, BR, CFTBL, Taxi, WH2O
If anyone needs the address just ask - 07984 627 14Three

2013-04-20 09.07.50.jpg2013-04-20 19.31.01.jpgYou must be this tall to play.jpg

Regards,
Dan.

Looking forward to it Dan.
Always a great meet at yours, not just for the machines your Mrs puts on a great spread.
Bet shes busy at it in the kitchen as we speak.
See you tomorrow.

Great fun today. Cheers kindly to Dan and family for their hospitality. Great selection of pinball related snacks! Loved the Dirty Haribos :)

pingrub.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words - it was great to be able to host a meet again after several years...many thanks to Darren, Mark, Nic & Barry for the loans of machines making the meet possible.
Going to start another thread about the food - I wanted to keep it a surprise until the meet, so didn't ask for help with puns...but now I'm going to throw it open to the forum - there's quite a list we had including many we didn't use (it was a weird enough buffet as it was...I mean...who puts Haribo on a buffet!?!?)

Regards,
Dan.

I agree with the thanks to daz and others who we babysit games for but they allow us to play them and use them when we host meets :)

Back
Top Bottom