What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Node Board 9 Issues

So just to clarify you had a faulty node board, replaced it with another node board which turned out to be faulty, and finally got a third one which worked?

I bought a spare recently on here to keep handy but haven't tried it. Making me a little nervous if there's a bad batch of them.

So just to clarify you had a faulty node board, replaced it with another node board which turned out to be faulty, and finally got a third one which worked?

I bought a spare recently on here to keep handy but haven't tried it. Making me a little nervous if there's a bad batch of them.
Your node board is the newer version which I sent todler this last time and that works which is great. So you shouldnā€™t have any problem

Both node boards Iā€™ve sent todler came from pinballife which basically they say come tested working and due to the nature of the boards offer no warranty once fitted which isnā€™t great but I get why in case the fault that blew the first board isnā€™t rectified and then on to blow the second

Your node board is the newer version which I sent todler this last time and that works which is great. So you shouldnā€™t have any problem

Both node boards Iā€™ve sent todler came from pinballife which basically they say come tested working and due to the nature of the boards offer no warranty once fitted which isnā€™t great but I get why in case the fault that blew the first board isnā€™t rectified and then on to blow the second
Stern also said there was a batch not programmed correctly so after the distributor tested them they ā€œlostā€ the program (or something like that). Again no warranty and how do you prove? I will go back and let them know another board works correctly.

Back
Top Bottom