What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted No good gofers

Hiro996

Registered
10 Years
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a No good gofers, please contact me if you have one you'd like to sell!

Thanks all.

I'd prefer to buy from a forum member if possible but thanks for the link, I didn't think to look on eBay, I'll take a look!

The one on eBay was the one which Mark9 sold, I have been bidding on it, I'm not sure of the value, I know what he paid and I won't bid past that.

Thx for the comments, good to hear it's a genuine sale, I'd like one without playfield wear ideally so still looking if anyone has one for sale.

Thx again

I've got a NGG for sale. It's in great condition all round, with a colour dmd. The only blemish is that the sand trap insert has burnt through on a small area. It's got a small circle of mylar over it. £3200. PM me, if interested. Although, I was going to do a for sale thread next week. I've got a van, if you're not too far away.

Back
Top Bottom