What's new

No Longer Available no good gofers

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi
Thinking of putting my ngg up for trade or temporary swap as I think I need a wee change.
It is in cracking condition colour dmd,full led,all new rubbers,decals on the ramps and gofers pop up holes.
Was at play expo Glasgow was told it played without fault.
There was a slight bit of damage at the front of the machine but if you look at the picture it isn't that noticeable.
Any questions or more pictures feel free to ask.
Cheers Brian 20170805_164003.jpg

Attachments

• 20170805_164018.jpg
    20170805_164018.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170805_164032.jpg
    20170805_164032.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20170805_164056.jpg
    20170805_164056.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20170805_164424.jpg
    20170805_164424.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 77
Hi Brian,

Don't sell this, you'll struggle to find another as good.

Played this at Play Glasgow, it's a very nice machine.

I know I know a temporary swap for a good few months would be ideal as I know I would struggle to get one again as good but you know what it is like want to try other machines but no space keep on looking at the pool table and saying your due the bullet:)

I know I know a temporary swap for a good few months would be ideal as I know I would struggle to get one again as good but you know what it is like want to try other machines but no space keep on looking at the pool table and saying your due the bullet:)
It's got to be done! Who plays pool anyway? :)

That's the thing when friends are round they want to play pool only play the pinballs when waiting for their turn,in fact the arcades get played more than the pinballs when waiting.

Same at my place. The pinball is nowhere near as popular as the arcade cab. Street Fighter 2 still a big draw for my friends

I have always fancied a good go on an NGG. I will swap one of mine for a few months. And I've got a van! Preferably, Spiderman, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, but also Twilight Zone and Williams Indy -widebodies - a bit heavier to move! Also got Mr & Mrs Pacman. My STLE is staying here! It would be nice if you went halves on fuel. It would be about £25 each per trip.

I have always fancied a good go on an NGG. I will swap one of mine for a few months. And I've got a van! Preferably, Spiderman, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons Pinball Party, but also Twilight Zone and Williams Indy -widebodies - a bit heavier to move! Also got Mr & Mrs Pacman. My STLE is staying here! It would be nice if you went halves on fuel. It would be about £25 each per trip.
Will pm you
Cheers brian.

Congo temp trade maybe afterwards? No rush.

Nice one with ColorDMD, LEDs (LED OCD, GI OCD), playfield protector and mirror blades.

Was at NLP last year.

Back
Top Bottom