What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress No Good Gofers! Mini Shop

Meant to ask aswell, any particular type of felt i should use for the slam ramps. The gopher Caps have chunks taken out of them, luckily I have replacements made

I got decals from pinballcenter.eu before for tales from the crypt.
Absolutely ****e.
Sent them back at my own expense.
They were actually printed on a home printer. Not cut or anything and still half of a decal was missing!

EDIT:
It was best of pinball

Had another go at this tonight. Looks like my right slingshot is ****ed but thats not much of a problem.

The gopher ramps still wernt staying up so I took a good bit of time figuring out how the ramps stay up. Think it was the plate that catches the cut out of the rod to keep the ramp up that was the problem. Hard to explain if you havnt seent the machine. Went to adjust the same piece on the other ramp and its not there. Someone must have taken in out. Really is annoying now, hopefully I can get that part, I can only imagine how much trouble this machine had on location

Think this is the part I need

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-14739.1

Last edited:
Finally got the lift catches sorted out tonight. Need to order new plates and springs for them but they are working now! Only problem is that when the gopher goes down and the lift stays up there isnt much space. The ball just fits in and actually lifts the ramp up slightly.

My gopher plunger arm has a notch for the plate to catch but it runs about half an inch or so, so it slides down a bit when the gopher goes down, I'm thinking it should stay fully up is everyone elses like this aswell? Anyone else encounter this problem?

Yeah I thought that aswell but they arnt, the notch is 100% machined in. Someone was at that part of the machine before, I'm thinking that replaced parts and made a balls of it

Would someone be able to help me out and send me a few pics of their lift catch mech, just arm mostly and where the catch catches on the arm

It would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Right,

Finally got myself all new ramp catch sets, new plates, springs and everything that goes with them. Still didnt sort my low ramp problem

i.imgur.com_aNhkBo1.jpg

i.imgur.com_cIh6psF.jpg

i.imgur.com_fuXejnD.jpg

My rods seem to have quite a notch taken out of them and this really seems to be the problem as far as I can see. Did anyone else ever run across this problem

Think I might just had to take them out and get them welded and ground down to less of a notch at this stage.

Looks like you are missing a adjustable bolt that fits in the bottom of the rod that lifts the ramp.
From memory it's a bolt with a locking nut that screws into the bottom of the rod.
Not got my machine on hand to check but pretty sure that's your problem.

Looks like you are missing a adjustable bolt that fits in the bottom of the rod that lifts the ramp.
From memory it's a bolt with a locking nut that screws into the bottom of the rod.
Not got my machine on hand to check but pretty sure that's your problem.
No thats there, just took it off so I could slide the mechanisms out and adjust them.

Its like a little rubber grommet right?

Finally found a solution for this, lad I work with has some of these on his bike

SpokeReflectorsRehaDesign.jpg

I took 2 out of the off chance I might even be able to get the clip on design of them done in the size I need.

But they fit (almost) perfectly! Cant believe, most irritating problem ever fixed by some pound shop sh1te! I just need to cut some to the exact size over the weekend and fix them on.

Going to put a strip of good duct tape around it where it joins the full sized arm again to avoid any snags with the lift catch! Good idea?

Back
Top Bottom