What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No flashers on Flintstones

Renvil

Registered
Hey everyone.

Hope you’re all keeping well.

I was having a game today and all of a sudden all of the flashers stopped working.

I’ve had a look and all the fuses look good and I’ve tried to relish every connector in on the back box.

Any ideas what I should be looking for? Can post pictures once I know what to take pictures of [emoji23]

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that!

Not exactly sure where I’m looking. They started working again after being off for a bit and now they’ve stopped again so I don’t think it’s a fuse.

Looks like the light labelled LED3 is off, but it was when they were working too.

This is a picture when they are not working.

d8a039f85cae4083acf7be3dcc976aaa.jpg

c56da5202959d4fb488277247937d30a.jpg

I
50b76ee7b165b97e27c53353ded883a6.jpg

Last edited:
It could be the switch on the front door that turns the 50v and 20v on and off.

By the main transformer there is a wire that goes to the door switch (4 cores) - disconnect this out and plug the mains transformer directly into the machine harness.

If this solves the problem, then swap the door switch and replug in what you previously disconnected.

Thanks for the help!

I’ve unplugged everything suggested and back in again.

They seem to all be working again.

I guess a loose connection or bad contact along the way. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Hate it when it’s not something I can say “yup, that’s deffo sorted”

Will see if it happens again.

Back
Top Bottom