What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP traffic chaos

philpalmer

Site Supporter
A warning, DO NOT GO NEAR EVENT CITY IN A CAR!!!!

I just got away from there, major roadworks, temp traffic lights etc. Tomorrow I'm going to park in the Trafford Centre and walk over, it will be a disaster if you try and get near event city in a car... don't do it.

Phil

Thanks for the heads up Phil. - I’ll get a taxi to Trafford too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, thats normal. I drive through that **** twice a day. Fridays are by far the quietest day of the week.

It's a never ending nightmare. Try driving anywhere when the Ideal Home Exhibition is on or its a Man Utd match night. Horrific.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair every year I park in Trafford centre as the queue into the event city car park even without roadworks is horrendous

I had to head to the airport from Premier Inn West around half 7 and it was bedlam.

Now sat in Dogs n Dough in Manchester centre with a cold beer and food on the way.

To be fair every year I park in Trafford centre as the queue into the event city car park even without roadworks is horrendous
Good idea, I'll try that this year. Last year I queued up for the car park next to the venue (same as I did the previous year), got to the front and told the steward which event I was here for and was told by him to turn around and go park on the cark park over the road :mad:. Not sure why as it was 09:30 and there was still plenty of space.

Well you are right the traffic was bad today :eek:

It's always bad mate. I work at Media City. There have been so many times I've nearly abandoned the car and checked into a hotel. It's driving me into an early grave. Manchester City Council have declared war with motorists.

Back
Top Bottom