What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NLP 2015 Games List

This is a great effort, its good to know who owns what for if and when they come up for sale, there's about 50 I want :D

Just spotted this post. That's fantastic work you did Neudred. For completeness of your record the Defender (pinball) and the Heat Wave are mine

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

That is an epic list of games , still miffed I couldn't make it :(
Good work on listing all the machines, just to add the sourcerer is my baby , although Matt did bring it up and it does live at his house, he is like a surrogate father to it, which is a good thing as it stops me from selling it ;)

I have a backglass print made from of all things a scan of a pinball calendar. Mark Ritchie has signed mine but I can have them made up for £10 each if any interest

This arcade cab was in the pin line up next to a Robocop. Just wondering who's it is and what was running on it as I never saw it on. I'm interested as I have the exact same cab albeit two player stick layout and monitor/bezel rotated portrait (as better for Cosmic Guerilla :)).

upload_2015-10-28_10-15-22.png

Just spotted this post. That's fantastic work you did Neudred. For completeness of your record the Defender (pinball) and the Heat Wave are mine
Tagged! Thanks, Dave. DEFENDER was probably my favourite pin at the show. Took me and @astyy ages to work out only a fraction of the gamplay. Stuff like the left out-lane kick-back is on a manual flipper button! Very cool.

That is an epic list of games , still miffed I couldn't make it :(
Good work on listing all the machines, just to add the sourcerer is my baby , although Matt did bring it up and it does live at his house, he is like a surrogate father to it, which is a good thing as it stops me from selling it ;)
Tagged! Beautiful looking machine.

Sorcerer ....NOT SOURCErer ...it's the last time I'll tell you. ;)]
Oops :oops: My bad too... typo fixed!

This arcade cab was in the pin line up next to a Robocop. Just wondering who's it is and what was running on it as I never saw it on. I'm interested as I have the exact same cab albeit two player stick layout and monitor/bezel rotated portrait (as better for Cosmic Guerilla :)).

View attachment 21957
It's just a generic Jamma cab isn't it? It was definitely working at some points, and was either running Robocop or Indy Jones (the pins next to it)

James RGP would have supplied those from the arcade cabs section, but don't think he posts on here. Possibly best going to the jamma plus forums, or trying him on Facebook if you have specific question.

Ta for that @Wizcat I think it was Robocop as there was a separate Indy machine. Really nice touch mixing Pins and Arcades like that I didn't realise the latter came from the arcade guys. Alphabetical movie lineup of pins was good too.

it was running DE Robocop. Star Wars is probably the only tie in where the video game is as desirable as the pinball

it was running DE Robocop. Star Wars is probably the only tie in where the video game is as desirable as the pinball
Must have been offline to recharge its batteries :sad:

www.gifwave.com_media_652491_movies_robocop_i_like_it.gif

That STAR WARS game must be one of the most sought after games ever. It was certainly one of my favourites as a kid, along with TEMPEST, both beautiful vector games:

www.ataritimes.com_images_Arcade_starwars.gif

www.shmups.com_reviews_tempest_images_anim.gif

The blaring ommission was pacman (best selling arcade cab all time) and mr n mrs pacman ( best selling bally 80s pin)

Surprised a MR & MRS PAC-MAN didn't make an appearance. Still kicking myself that I missed an opportunity to acquire a project one last year.

M&MPM outsold (just) by both SPACE INVADERS and XENON though - 10,600 vs 11,400 and 11,000 respectively. Still only half of EIGHT BALL which shifted 20,230 games!

When I first got into Pins in 1983 at "The Galaxy" there were 4 pins all lined up. In terms of popularity they were: 1.Centaur; 2.Spyhunter; 3.M&MPM; 4.Lasercue.
The first 2 were so popular that you could hardly even get on them :eek: - unless you were hard-faced and placed your large 10p on the glass.
Queing up to play Pinball - yes that really did happen :-o

A Tron pin and video pair would have been cool too! Maybe next time. If I can sort transport could muster a Simpsons video and pin combo

I think it'd be nice if RGP and NLP partnered up and made the two areas feel more connected :p There was a very distinct physical divide between them. Would have been nice if at least the last row of games in each area were facing each other instead of back to back.

When I first got into Pins in 1983 at "The Galaxy" there were 4 pins all lined up. In terms of popularity they were: 1.Centaur; 2.Spyhunter; 3.M&MPM; 4.Lasercue.
The first 2 were so popular that you could hardly even get on them :eek: - unless you were hard-faced and placed your large 10p on the glass.
Queing up to play Pinball - yes that really did happen :-o

I was told not to do that by an attendant, after I'd had to call him to retrieve the coin when it slipped under the front moulding.

Are you sure about Spy Hunter & Laser Cue? I thought that they were later than 1983.

But I once encountered a feller who actually inserted a 10 pence while I was playing Firepower. After that I pretty much had to invite him to play a 2-player game. During that game I definitely achieved multiball (maybe twice), a Special and a new Highest Score. I'd have stood him another game (I'd won at least 6), but he wasn't keen for some reason.

Last edited:
DEFENDER was probably my favourite pin at the show. Took me and @astyy ages to work out only a fraction of the gamplay. Stuff like the left out-lane kick-back is on a manual flipper button! Very cool.

Defender was the only pin that my former employer operated with a setting of 5 balls per game. I didn't realise at the time that it was such a low production game. Even the test routine was different; checking the coils on the 'extended' part required going to a high-numbered adjustment function, and setting it to '01', AIR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom