What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Switch

:D, I guess I did word that incorrectly. Change your country in your Nintendo profile on mynintendo.com, reboot your switch and you can now buy Smash brothers for approx. £40 from Argentina ( £60 UK!! ). I guess you all already knew that though :thumbs:.
Is it really that easy Kev, have you done it? I haven't yet (mainly collecting physical games) but when I have looked it sounded more complicated.

Is it really that easy Kev, have you done it? I haven't yet (mainly collecting physical games) but when I have looked it sounded more complicated.
Yes, it's that easy. Definitely save a few £ on every digital game. Have a look at an app called switch eshop saver ( on android at least, should be an iphone version ) which lists the price of each game from low to high by country, needless to say the UK is usually near the bottom of the list ( just like pinball machine prices! ). As an example I paid £18 for Dead Cells, it's £22.50 in the UK ( £25 cheapest I could find on physical ).

I'm generally with you on physical vs digital though, I wouldn't buy any of the full price games on digital.

I see on the Switch news screen that Williams Pinball Volume 3 arrives March 19th to include Theatre of Magic, Safe Cracker and The Champion Pub :thumbs:

7 day free demo of Splatoon 2 starting tomoz 2pm, it's in the eshop for download now 3.6Gb. Get splatting inklings :thumbs:

Good day to fill your boots with Switch stuff on Ebay - 15% off Video games category (and other Electronics) - code PLAY15 :thumbs:

Free 12 months (3 then 9) of Nintendo Switch Online service currently available to Twitch prime account holders (which I believe is all Amazon Prime members too). Can use to extend current membership.
See you all on Cheep Cheep Beach :thumbs:

Free 12 months (3 then 9) of Nintendo Switch Online service currently available to Twitch prime account holders (which I believe is all Amazon Prime members too). Can use to extend current membership.
See you all on Cheep Cheep Beach :thumbs:
Nice find!

Pity they're so expensive to begin with as most are still above what I'd pay for a digital game. I've been playing a nice little game called Mechstermination force....

Anyone for Tennis? Wouldn't that be nice 😎

The Nintendo Switch has rapidly become my favourite console ever. I love the fact I can play so many arcade games from classic beat-em-ups to numerous shmups and other retro games as well the amazing digital pinball offerings of PINBALL FX3, STERN PINBALL, THE PINBALL ARCADE and ZACCARIA PINBALL.

Missed out on Colywobbles Nintendo Switch, but that doesn't mean I didn't end up getting one ;).

It came with Mario Odyssey and I've bought Dead Cells, plus installed the Pinball games. I think the screen is too small for Pinball so will most likely be sticking with my tablet and VP Cab to get my digital pinball fix.

Really enjoyed the stream of Nintendos keynote at E3 yesterday - loads of big games, no hardware announced.
Highlights for me - Luigis Mansion 3 & Zelda : Links Awakening
Defo worth a skip through if you like your Nintendo Switch 👍

Surprised no hardware announcement - I am legitimately considering skipping "next gen" with PS4 in favour of this...

Really enjoyed the stream of Nintendos keynote at E3 yesterday - loads of big games, no hardware announced.
Highlights for me - Luigis Mansion 3 & Zelda : Links Awakening
Defo worth a skip through if you like your Nintendo Switch 👍

I’ll be buying Link’s Awakening (again).
News on Metroid would’ve been nice, but a new Zelda BOTW sequel compensated nicely.

I’m in the minority, but I’ve rarely cared about next gen graphics, virtual reality, even connected gaming, etc - amazing looking games that play like ****e are still ****e.

Beer, 2 controllers, 1 TV and Mario Kart still wins.

Fancy being called Bowser, he just had to work for Nintendo!

I am waiting for E3 as there is talk of a huge reduction in costs... but it's just talk.
Surprised no hardware announcement - I am legitimately considering skipping "next gen" with PS4 in favour of this...
Have Nintendo ever hugely reduced a console? Imho the cut down version and higher end version are goers, if I didn't own I'd try and hang on for something this year, but it would be hard!

Pumped for FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES, LUIGI’S MANSION 3 and already bought CONTRA ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION as it dropped yesterday after the Direct.

That DARK CRYSTAL tactics game I’d like to see more of. Loved MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE on Switch, was hoping for news of a sequel to that.

Shame we didn’t get a RARE REPLAY on Switch announcement considering they were pushing Banjo Kazooie hard.

Wasn’t in the Direct but Konami are also releasing a mini PC-ENGINE console. Already got my SEGA MEGA DRIVE mini pre-ordered. Both will fit nicely beside my NES and SNES mini. Still hoping for an N64 Mini one day.

Also Taito are bringing a SPACE INVADERS COLLECTION to Switch in Japan. Their superb DARIUS COZMIC COLLECTION was English-friendly and easy to import, so fingers crossed this arcade classic will be to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a digital sale on at the moment, picked up Hollow Knight half price (£5.49) and Celeste 33% off (£12.05). Nearly bought both last week so good timing.

Considering the amount we all spend on Pinball, console gaming is a bargain.

Watched almost all of E3. Really excited about some of the stuff coming out. Contra Anniversary edition is a must buy for me and of course the Mana series. Loved Contra on the SNES. Couldn't get hold of future contra games as they were very hard to find. Both Zelda games look awesome and of course Luigi Mansion 3.

The switch gives me that warm feeling :cool: It's a real treat for gamers of all ages. The new generation may be fooled by next gen graphics/VR but it's gameplay/story/atmosphere that matters most..

Having so many classic arcade games on the Switch is incredible. Hoping one day Konami will follow Capcom’s lead and put out a beat-em-up collection of their own on Switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom