What's new

Sold Nintendo 3DS XL + Stuff

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Gang

I am selling my much loved red Nintendo 3DS XL. I am only selling this as I have treated myself to a new limited Zelda edition one as I am clearly a nerd and could not help myself.

This has been very well looked after and is in fantastic 'as new' condition as a result.

It comes with it's original box which has the AR cards, paperwork etc all still there. It also comes with a carry case with some accessories (larger stylus, in car charger, USB charger, screen cloth) and also an outer case which makes it much more comfortable to use for extended periods of play. It has a 4GB SD card installed. I will also throw in a boxed copy of Professor Layton The Miracle Mask to get you started as I finished it ages ago and doubt I will play through it again any time soon.

Nintendo, in their infinite wisdom, think that it is OK to sell their handheld consoles without the required charger! Catches people out all of the time. They buy their new console, get it home and then realise they can't charge it up. Nice work Nintendo you cheap skates! So I have bought a brand new official charger to go with this too.

Pics below. Looking for £95 including next day special delivery.

Cheers
Dean

IMAG0766.jpg IMAG0761.jpg IMAG0762.jpg IMAG0764.jpg IMAG0765.jpg

Last edited:
Just realised that there looks like there is a mark on the front of the console. There is not a mark there. That is down to my crappy phone camera.
The console looks like new.

Yes please Deano (not the R&B) I'll take it. Fancy getting one so I can play smash bros. I'll text ya

That is cheap of Nintendo. I've got an original DS, 2 DS Lites and a DSi, and a Gameboy Micro, all of which came with chargers.

I guess as I have 5 Nintendo hand-held consoles, along with NES, SNES, N64, GC and Wii, I must also be a nerd! :):p:D:eek::rolleyes:

Awwwwwww poo I been looking for a cheepish one for ages :(
Gaz dibs after you mate :)

And I want that R&B as well......

Chill out Ivan just stating a fact ;)

Ha ha. Sorry dude. Deanos customer service skills were once again impeccable. Arrived packaged superbly within 24hrs. The blokes a bloody legend i tell ya

Back
Top Bottom