What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Ninetendo Donkey Kong Jnr Arcade PCB Original - 2 Stack

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
One for the arcade fans. Selling another of my original donkey kong jnr arcade pcbs. Just fixed this one up and now fully working. Some really tricky sound issues and video issues solved and now sounds and plays great. New DMA ic to.

Braze high score kit not included.

Essential game for any man cave and arcade room :)

£220 plus postage.

donkey kong jnr pcb 2 - 1.jpgdonkey kong jnr pcb 2 - 2.jpgdonkey kong jnr pcb 2 - 3.jpgdonkey kong jnr pcb 2 - 4.jpg

I have one of these sitting in a box for years, was always curious what the value of it was.

I have one of these sitting in a box for years, was always curious what the value of it was.

depends on condition and whether The PCB works and whether the analogue and digital sounds work. They are time consuming and hard to fix. This board is sold now externally subject to payment

It was sold to me as working but I just never got round to testing it, what is the best way to do so because I am a complete novice when it comes to this.

Still available, original purchaser gave back word and never paid for it. Great arcade pcb.

Back
Top Bottom